(wL) Forums

Full Version: Gagged/muted/banned for no reason. unmature admin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello i was playing on cs_office and i was playing normaly and then i asked doc if he has a plan cuz we were losing etc etc then i some 1 said shut up i was like what did i say i sad #1 tip !ignore J4ckD4NielS then Mr.fag (Mr.tea) said continue with this and i will get you muted i said what did i do then he muted me i reconnected i was asking him 1 simple question WHAT DID I DO he gaged me for 1440 min. then i was name talking and he banned me for third time ... i just hate that guy srsly.

He is abusing his "powers" srsly guys PICK A MATURE PPL like ZeroPointE soo have a chat with this guy.

Greetz J4ck
Is this a Ban Appeal or are you reporting Admin Abuse?

Please read the following then edit your original post.

http://war-lords.net/threads/read-before...lines.838/
Good day, I silenced you yesterday after repeatitly trolling admin (i.e. me). You rejoined to bypass the one map silence, which you do every time. You talked with your name and I 10 min banned you. Today you still felt like trolling admin and again same thing. ban. I would suggest you play the game and not troll/disrespect admin.

Masterful1, post: 104291, member: 3284 Wrote:Is this a Ban Appeal or are you reporting Admin Abuse?

I think he is doing both. Although he doesn't understand not disrespecting admin even in his appeal.
Hmmm cmon tell me how was i trolling you ? like ZeroPointE ? NO jesus please "svašta piča rodi" put that in google translate langauge serbian to german
anzexx, post: 104307, member: 17676 Wrote:Hmmm cmon tell me how was i trolling you ? like ZeroPointE ? NO jesus please "svašta piča rodi" put that in google translate langauge serbian to german
What? Why? Huh?
Translated to English = everything bore drinks o_O
No idea what you are talking about, as well as, why I would translate something from serbian to german when I am not a native speaker of either language.

Again, I suggest that you stop trolling admin and trying to circumvent silences. If you disagree with a ban or silence, appeal it. By circumventing it to talk with your name you just highlight how you are trolling/ignoring admin.
svašta piča rodi means Amazing what bitch borns a lot a of shit (Mr.tea)
First of all you did not follow the proper ban appeal process. Second of all your ban has expired. From what can see, the action that the admin took was justified. If you would like to file an admin abuse thread then I would suggest that you do it in the proper section of the forums and that you follow the guidelines of the process.

I am closing this thread.