(wL) Forums

Full Version: Dust2 DM server needs restart (12.3.13)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Not sure if there's a thread to post things like this (didn't see any after a search), but the D2 DM needs to be restarted/reset. Health packs are not working [they disappear once they hit the floor]. It's not that big of a deal.. but in my experience, once the health packs stop working properly the server starts to die a little bit. What I mean by "die" is that people either leave or spend less time in the server, lowering the player count. I've spent quite a long time on the server, so I've gotten a good idea of the regulars' habits Smile

Double post

Looks like someone took care of this already--thanks! Can close thread
I restarted the server, and health packs should work now. Though, I'm not sure if the mouse lag I've been getting is just me or the server.
Yeah I've been getting that too, as have a few other people over the past couple days. It seems to happen more often when the server is really full--I'll get little lag spikes every 10-15 seconds or so (it's random, but occurs regularly). Sometimes makes it quite frustrating even just running around... but in general the server works pretty nicely Smile

edit: Then again, the culprit on my end might be my cat. Her hair (long) gets everywhere, haha...

Double post

Server needs a restart again, same issue as before. This happens roughly once a day or every other day, just FYI.

Double post

Can we get another server restart here? Same issue, as usual.

Double post

Server needs restart again, HP packs are disappearing.