(wL) Forums

Full Version: BillNose ADMIN app
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Name: b1illn0se
Steam ID : STEAM_0:0:19889810
Timezone: Eastern (NH)
Availability: M-F 3pm-8pm Sat-Sun 10am-10pm
Tell us something about yourself: CSS Related info... Played CSS since its release in 2004 where i played competitively from 05-12 until the competitive scene switched to CSGO and i had to stop playing due to time conflictions with my day job. Played professionally from 07-12 on notable teams such as Bananas in Pajamas/Team Dynamic (Known teammates adren, anger, dube, glockateer, ridic, xperience, joka, sil, demonic) Check-Six (Known teammates colo, hrl, virulent, flashstep, miller) High Rollers Gaming (Known teammates ghoul, joka, aS, heino) and NetcodeSource.com (Known teammates dazed, caseyfoster, joka, ghoul, jsd). I have attended 11 CSS lan tournaments around the US and Canada and have placed top 3 in 10 of the 13 lans, Including two ESEA Invite Lan Finals. I have been on the Howard Stern Radio show (to be made fun of :p). I really loved playing CSS and the team aspect it brings as i was the Leader and Strat caller for every team i have played on. IRL info... Currently i am an Industrial Controls Electrician working in the NH/MA area. Mostly do service calls for companies like General Mills/Yoplait or Henkel. If i had time to be pro in CSGO i would be, but there is not enough money in it to sacrifice my day job. If anyone needs proof or videos/pictures of my lans i would love to share them. Thanks for reading.
Reason For Admin Application: I really would like admin for the WL pub servers (office/d2/pop maps) and the WL scrims servers as i am a very active member in the scrims and the pubs. I would like to keep the order and the peace. I have played in these servers for awhile now and feel like i have built a positive reputation with the players in both the public servers and private scrim servers. Thanks for your time.

Links with more info

NW App link
http://war-lords.com/threads/nw-app-approved.11322/

ESEA page link
http://play.esea.net/users/140764
Goodluck man! Even though you blow at this game and act like you're a pro or something.... ;D
RJU, post: 104479, member: 17557 Wrote:Goodluck man! Even though you blow at this game and act like you're a pro or something.... ;D
lmao

Good luck
Lol thanks!
Good luck Bill!
Personally dont like you, but I'd vote for him
There are most definitely less qualified people who have applied.

<3
thanks for the support
Bill Nose, post: 104519, member: 17142 Wrote:thanks for the support
Five Dallah!
cucubelu, post: 104523, member: 15378 Wrote:Five Dallah!
Damn, you're cheap I charged him fitty. ;D
Pages: 1 2