(wL) Forums

Full Version: Banned
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name : Varun ( ๖♀ۣR_e_Aper..☠" )
Steam id : STEAM_0:1:31950526
server : 24/7 Dust2 |ASIA| :: warlords.net
24/7 Dust2 deathmatch |ASIA| :: warlords.net

i am banned from wl asia servers on screen its coming SMAC eye test voilation. i dont why is this coming i gave my id to my friend and after that when i try to join this came and cant play on any server. he said he use some script thats why they ban ur id.
can you please help me to get unban
It's your account and your responsibility. You will have to buy a new copy of the game to play on our servers. Make a new post with your new steam id before you try to join the servers.
Every time I read these posts I hope for at least some sort of regret, but no... it is either a family member, a distant cousin, a friend or the family dog that always do the cheating! :eek:
Bro seriously u can chck m playing with a name of reaper from last 4 years and when my id get banned the name will not be reaper at that time nd i never joined your server coz of high ping so few days ago i changed my isp now i am gtting low ping then i joined ur server.
But i assure u it will never happen again nd m not going to give my account to anyone
You should tell your "friend" that he needs to buy a new account for you so that you may play on war-lords again. If you punch your friend, do you think you will bruise?
It seems our logs corroborate your story, but it doesn't really matter:

JayCat, post: 104569, member: 2104 Wrote:It's your account and your responsibility.