(wL) Forums

Full Version: Gonffs's Admin Application
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name: Gonffs
Steam ID :
STEAM_0:0:42150348
Timezone: CST
Availability: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday around 7-9.
Tell us something about yourself: Im gonna stick with the, I like pizza, fact.
Reason For Admin Application: For a little over three years now, I have been playing on the wL servers. I've met an assortment of people, From Fuzzy Izzie Bear to Micky Mouse, and have pretty much devoted a piece of my life to CS:S and wL. A little after I started playing on the mg server, I signed up for the forums and started to regularly post and chat with the other forums members. While playing I kept getting better and better and started to meet new people and expand my time on different servers like, the Pug server, Pop Maps, Mg and Dust2 Dm. As a started to play more and more I kept meeting more and more trolls and spammers and just generally not good people. As I kept playing on the Minigames server, I started to run into more and more situations where an admin was needed or wanted by a player or players. So I would call admins and admins would usually come but there has been multiple occasions when they didnt and players continued spaming or glitchings and the server could do nothing about it. So the reason for my application is to prevent these players from ruining the experience of the playing on wL's servers. And making sure that everyone is getting along well and having a great time.

TL: DR I see a bunch of trolls, spammers and glitchers and want to put an end to there Trolling, spamming, glitchings so the server can have a better time.

If you couldnt tell this application is for the Minigames server.

Thanks for reading! Gonffs.
But didn't you say yesterday that you didn't play for a while and won't play as much in the future?
shots fired
Donut, post: 104819, member: 16662 Wrote:But didn't you say yesterday that you didn't play for a while and won't play as much in the future?

I think you misheard me xD I was talking to a player that I hadnt seen in a while, its was probably something like "I havent seen you play here in a while."

If you remeber me saying what you said I said, ok, but I dont remember saying that.