(wL) Forums

Full Version: Muted, silenced, for NO REASON [EXPIRED]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok, Today in minigames I was muted when I played a sound off my iphone... I was never warned, nor informed that it was wrong doing. I also got unmuted by the "admin". His name is Ptk, a man named Captain Duster told me to stop, I said stop what? then my mute got removed. I asked "Why the fuck was I muted and why the fuck dont I get warned before getting muted?" I lost my temper because I was then muted for 720 minutes, then I said fuck you to the admin, I said you never deserved admin to the admin and I was silenced for an abusive long ass extension. Please warn Ptk to warn others before muting. And I think it would be helpful to make it that admins must have a mic. I cant read chat when my battlelog is blocking all the other chat logs from admins or players. I did say fuck you to the admin but I was never warned, he said I was spamming, then he said I was disrespecting. He disrespected me by abusing his power and not warning me. Thanks for reading this I hope a truthful discision is made from this.
First time I encountered you, you were singing on your mic over and over. It was annoying and mic spammy. I let you know not to mic spam. You continued ignoring me, You got a 30 minute mute. This was a couple days ago on 35hp_beta.

Then today, same story, singing on your mic, I asked you to stop, and it seemed like you toned it down. Map changed once, twice, and on glass_tropic you proceeded to spam soundbits over your microphone. So you got a 720 mute. Not a gag, a mute. That means you can still type to everyone but cant use your microphone.

You then proceeded,

Dec 27, 2013 9:40:13 pmSTOP WHAT?(wL) Mini Games :: WAR-LORDS.NET
Dec 27, 2013 9:40:01 pmYou dont deserve admin(wL) Mini Games :: WAR-LORDS.NET
Dec 27, 2013 9:39:48 pmStop abusing admin(wL) Mini Games :: WAR-LORDS.NET
Dec 27, 2013 9:39:44 pmAdmin abuse(wL) Mini Games :: WAR-LORDS.NET
Dec 27, 2013 9:39:28 pmPiece of shit(wL) Mini Games :: WAR-LORDS.NET
Dec 27, 2013 9:39:14 pmNo fuckin warning(wL) Mini Games :: WAR-LORDS.NET
Dec 27, 2013 9:39:10 pmWhy the fuck do admins abuse

So you i removed your mute, and put a silence on you. A silence is a gag and a mute together. This one is 24 hours long and will be automatically lifted at the same time tomorrow.

I feel as though I gave you a fair warning by telling you in admin chat to stop mic spamming. The fact that you ignored it, or didnt see it is not my problem. Ignorance is not an excuse. Since you also apparently ignored reading the motd where the rules clearly state that mic spam is not allowed. You are not banned, just silenced.

I hope this has cleared up any questions you have had on the topic.

p.s. I have a mic.
By the way, this idea of a "warning" being given has been addressed before. The decision handed down by the upper ranks of Admins is that your warning is the MOTD. You know how to behave on a multiplayer game. An Admin has every right to mute/gag/ban you for misbehavior without warning you of it first.
Just a side note. If you think an admin is misusing his powers, the correct action is to report it on the forums and NOT slander the admin.