(wL) Forums

Full Version: Muted. [EXPIRED]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Muted today because I called the admin out on being a bad admin, he first slayed a player because he wasn't doing "objective" now I understand that, but the player had no chance of defusing the bomb whatsoever, then ended up kicking the same player for no reason, that I know of. Was muted only 3-4 days ago and reason was unknown never received a warning or anything bout being muted. Antrax is the current admin at this time and is abusing his power, focusing on muting/banning players that have been here for a long time for little stuff, and not stuff like inappropriate sprays, or racial slurs. His message to me and what other players have been telling me, is Moonknight has been placed on a 30 minute ban for disrespect to an Admin, well if the admin showed any respect for the players keeping their servers alive we'd all get along just fine.
You were muted 3-4 days ago for bypassing a filter and was racist on our servers.
Quote:3 Jan 2014 01:42:40Kim niqqa(wL) Popular Maps :: WAR-LORDS.NET
So, I find your statement of what admin should be doing funny.

I admin pm'd you this:
Quote:(Private to MoonKnight): continue to criticize admin and you will be silenced. If you have a problem post it at war-lords.net

your response was this:
Quote:8 Jan 2014 12:43:51lol dont worry i will
wont be the first time ive been silenced by a baddie admin

Background was I slayed a ct (not MoonKnight) that didnt attempt to make his way to the bomb on de_season after it was planted. Players do not have to run to their deaths, but they do need to try foward progression until they have no chance on defusing the bomb. He was just hiding/lurking to kill enemy that did the objective to save his Deagle, while the rest of his team at least got close enough to hear the bomb beeping.

These were your comments prior to the slaying:
Quote:8 Jan 2014 12:32:43whos admin?
8 Jan 2014 12:33:06admin on a power trip
8 Jan 2014 12:34:56whos admin?
8 Jan 2014 12:38:10gonna be put on forums.
8 Jan 2014 12:39:56Youre gonna get your admin rights taken away
8 Jan 2014 12:41:17lol admin abuse
8 Jan 2014 12:41:58lol bad admin.
8 Jan 2014 12:42:19You're*

In the future I would recommend not threatening an admin. What's interesting is the person you claimed was the admin wasn't. However, good job on posting the appropriate areas. If you do believe an admin is abusing his privledges I recommend recording a demo by typing in console "record adminabuse." This will help illustrate if abuse is actually taking place.

You usually won't be succesful by continuing to insult the admin and insulting them in your abuse thread.
I have been muted twice by this admin,but to be honest, I wrote things in the chat to deserve this. The thing is I knew it was Antrax and I felt that he felt something more against me, I could be wrong but still. He muted a friend of mine, Supremacy, for a week, if this isn't a good example of admin abuse then what is? I just want to play in peace without an admin breathing down my neck.I won't be making any racist slurs or anything anymore just to see if this admin mutes me again. If he does you will be the first to hear about it warlords.

P.S. -I know it was a different admin who muted Moonknight I'm just saying this because I don't like admin abuse.
- A local
All were me and all silences were for racist chat logs. All the players are regulars and intentionally bypassed the filter to be racist. Each time they do it or if there there is abundance of racist comments increase the length of the ban. In MOTD it tells you to not be racist, but yet you and your friends think it is appropriate?

See what some of the rowdy regulars don't understand is that I check and review chat logs and see the new trend for bypassing the filter to be racist. You guys know better and I do not tolerate nor does the server tolerate any form of racism. Want not to be muted? Don't be racist, don't yell into microphone, don't spam music, and/or don't ramble on the microphone for minutes at a time. I suggest you actually read the motd next time you join, since you obviously haven't paid attention it for the 33 days of time you have logged on the server and 14 days for your friend Supremacy. How many 1000 of times have you seen the MOTD or see someone silenced for racism?