(wL) Forums

Full Version: Banned with no Explanation [EXPIRED]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, I got banned for 8 hours (no big deal) for "Trolling". I was playing the game as I normally do, on wL Minigames server and received a ban from Mr. Warden Stillwater. I tried asking him why I got banned but he ignored by request and said "Complaints". I was winning everytime and I guess Mr. Warden Stillwater got a little angry (we all do sometimes) and banned me and Hopar for 8 hours. Its only gaem, y u heff to be med?

Name: Pizzaaaaaaaaaaa
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:42846492
I see you are using one of your trolling lines in your thread. Doesn't help your cause.
What is the trolling line you are insisting im using?

Double post

I just want a simple explanation on WHY I got banned so it does not happen again. 8 hour ban is nothing to be worried about. Just an explanation from Mr. Warden Stillwater Please. Thanks.
Increase his ban if the kids gonna troll and be a smart ass about it. Shit, hope we never meet in-game
Players have messaged me through Steam about how you are continuously delaying rounds and passing the gun at the end to Hopar, which causes players to complain. I had to take action because you've been doing it so much the past few hours and after this happened, players felt better. The reason has nothing to do with you winning.

Warden
Gooby you aren't really helping yourself trying to appeal on an 8hr ban.
Gooby Jamaal, post: 105723, member: 17827 Wrote:What is the trolling line you are insisting im using?

"y u heff to be med" was found multiple times in your chat logs....