(wL) Forums

Full Version: Admin Abuse (wL) PUG |ASIA| :: WAR-LORDS.NET [EXPIRED]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
One player [Sisca] was afk for long and got kicked.
I decided to sub him.
When the next round started, she came back.
I was already assigned in ct team.
The round already started.
Then admin kicked me..
This is fking annoying :mad:[attachment=2405]
the argument between 'who joined first' and 'plugin priority' is still inconclusive . I hope the admin board can decide on this .
Ghosty, post: 106095, member: 15215 Wrote:the argument between 'who joined first' and 'plugin priority' is still inconclusive . I hope the admin board can decide on this .
:mad::mad::mad:
....apparently, I think Sisca was timed out and when she came back, you were in her spot and I was there that day. Apparently, they asked you to move. You didn't and since it was her spot, they moved you for you. *shrugs* I was just trying to get some frags...
Sako, post: 106107, member: 15289 Wrote:....apparently, I think Sisca was timed out and when she came back, you were in her spot and I was there that day. Apparently, they asked you to move. You didn't and since it was her spot, they moved you for you. *shrugs* I was just trying to get some frags...
This kinda suck :confused:
I was there too, I told you to give the spot back, then Sako did in a less polite way Tongue

Either way, it was Sisca's spot and the etiquette is that you give it back.
If you sub and the person comes back, its your duty as the sub to communicate with the player if they want their spot back. If you miss them asking you for their spot back, i think its fair game. although an unwarrented kick with no warnings is a no no. As long as you were warned a o k
Don't type .need next time :mad::mad::mad:
My opinion is you shouldn't go AFK mid scrim and if you do and it's your fault if someone types .kickafk so someone non AFK can join.