(wL) Forums

Full Version: Zombie Server - Friendlies
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone! This happened in the zombie server!

Mati (the zombie) (STEAM_0:0:1237342317) was being friendlies with Cris.Rai (human)(STEAM_0:0:1815367528).

Unfortunately, I wasn't able to get a video, so sorry about that.

[attachment=2410]

[attachment=2411]
These pictures doesn't show any proof of being friendlies , maybe you should take a video next time. If u don't know how type in console : record (name)
|Psy|Style, post: 105906, member: 16650 Wrote:These pictures doesn't show any proof of being friendlies , maybe you should take a video next time. If u don't know how type in console : record (name)

AgainstTheGods, post: 105896, member: 17820 Wrote:Unfortunately, I wasn't able to get a video, so sorry about that.

Anyway, the screenshots doesn't show much, but from the looks of the vending machine placements, it looks like they're in the same room correct?
xXThatNubXx, post: 105908, member: 16818 Wrote:Anyway, the screenshots doesn't show much, but from the looks of the vending machine placements, it looks like they're in the same room correct?

If you know the map well, the gate (at the main level) that leads to the basement closes at a certain point of time in the game. So the only two entrances left is at the basement which were all blocked as shown in the picture.

There are 2 entrances at the basement. First image was the first entrance and the second image is the second entrance.

Sorry I didn't screenshot it well enough to have them both in a picture, but yes they are in the same room.
i know this map, what it shows is like the post above said, is it has two entrances, and mati is in there with him, not going after the humans, playing friendlies