(wL) Forums

Full Version: BongRipz's Admin Application
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I would like to be an admin for ZM and only ZM , i can be VERY active , i am up all hours of the night and some times during the day , i have been an admin before on a server called JNS ZM for a little over 3 years. I will warn people 3 times before passing out bans. How ever i feel the motd at the start of each map should be warning enough , even still ill give 3 warnings , i only play ZM , i have played very little on you're DM server. i prefer zombie mod , i see a lot that needs to be dealt with. I understand i need to be active on forums to be an admin and i can do that if needed. I have fraps i can ,will and have recorded some people breaking rules , as i am applying i am uploading another video of 2 regular players being friendly. I am 28 years old and currently have no work so i can be on as much as needed. Thank you for you're time to who ever reads this i know you all are busy with other stuff.
Okay thank you.
Okay lets try this again , My real name is Thomas James Earl Baker , i am a 28 year old male , living in Havelock North Carolina.(eastern US & Canada time zone) My steam id # 431 "Old Skool" STEAM_0:1:15468272 00:16 115 0 active # . I am a gamer 4 life i have been playing CSS for a long time , i used to be an admin on a different server for a little over 3 years. i can play on all WL servers but i prefer only zombie mod as it is my favorite. The reason i would like to be an admin on this server is , there are many people who come on that continue to break the rules day after day , they get warned , kicked , slayed , banned for a day and keep coming back to break the rules. I can be on when ever needed , i currently have no work so i can be VERY active , and i miss being an admin , the server i used to be on got closed down , i have no idea why i just came on one day and it was gone ;( , i can be active on forums , have done so before and can again. I like to give each person 3 warning regardless of what i have seen while just being a member , i give 3 warnings then i pass out bans , if you require more than 3 warnings per person before bans i can do that too. I have posted a few video's of people breaking the rules and will continue to do so. Again thank you all for you're time as i know many of you have lives and are busy with other stuff. (Also i will not change my name till this is rejected or approved)
[attachment=2413]

i dont know how to post man, so that happened now. -U- break the rules.... sorry for use your post.
No prob , and ty lol Smile
RAPHAEL PROVASI FERNANDES, post: 105951, member: 17852 Wrote:[attachment=2413]

i dont know how to post man, so that happened now. -U- break the rules.... sorry for use your post.
If you're reporting someone please report them here : http://war-lords.net/forums/player-abuse.241/
I think Bert has already gave -U- his ban for that. But for future reference go to the link in the above post , and click post new thread , add a title and then in the bigger box below add what ever proof you have.