(wL) Forums

Full Version: Please ensure to all users that delaying could get you banned
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I have been playing 35hp_beta3 earlier today when 3 people (not gonna mention names) decided to delay and ruin the map.Look,I
know 35hp_beta3 is the most overplayed map and people hate it very much but... I like playing it, as well as some other players too. They wasted a whole 10 minutes from the map which made everybody RockTheVote. I like to inform all admins that they shall be strict in banning/kicking people who do that. Well, I never said that war-lords is a bad server with bad admintrators,but, there are problems. Please reply soon and support this thread so admins can see it.
Is this still happening?
RJU, post: 106173, member: 17557 Wrote:Is this still happening?
Believe me, it does. I'm so sick of it.
If someone is breaking the rules open up team chat type @message, for example do @Need admin, people are ignoring game objectives. This will notify all admins in a War-Lords server.
yeah this is one reason why 35hp is overplayed and annoying...
-warden
Surprised to see you complain about this cat
I have a solution, remove the map. There are tons of other versions of 35hp, like 35hp_resolution. They are much better, not that i like any of them. I suggest that we bring in some new maps.. And remove all the deathrun/course maps, or any maps that arent actually "Minigames"...
There are things called Deathrun, Course and trickz servers, If you want to play these maps go there... Its like having a minigames map on a scrim server? lel.

Double post

RJU, post: 106175, member: 17557 Wrote:If someone is breaking the rules open up team chat type @message, for example do @Need admin, people are ignoring game objectives. This will notify all admins in a War-Lords server.
This doesnt work if there aren't any admins in the server at the current time... The "@" Is only for server side admin chat. There needs to be more admins in alternative time zones. Not just US times.
Sneaaaky Fucking Sniper, post: 106213, member: 17123 Wrote:I have a solution, remove the map. There are tons of other versions of 35hp, like 35hp_resolution. They are much better, not that i like any of them. I suggest that we bring in some new maps.. And remove all the deathrun/course maps, or any maps that arent actually "Minigames"...
There are things called Deathrun, Course and trickz servers, If you want to play these maps go there... Its like having a minigames map on a scrim server? lel.

Double post

This doesnt work if there aren't any admins in the server at the current time... The "@" Is only for server side admin chat. There needs to be more admins in alternative time zones. Not just US times.

Well im up throughout the night, but i do live in canada, however, im mainly a ZM admin, if you give me a pm tho, ill gladly come to the rescue if theres an issue on one of the server's.
Sneaky, no it's not. Admins in ALL War-Lords servers can see it.
RJU, post: 106221, member: 17557 Wrote:Sneaky, no it's not. Admins in ALL War-Lords servers can see it.
Ah my bad, i thought it was only server side.
Sorry
Pages: 1 2