(wL) Forums

Full Version: Fallschirmjäger takes self too seriously
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Power tripping all the way. Axe this clown.

Double post

"I can slay you." Oooh, so powerful, you are!

This high-ping jerk takes himself too seriously, imo.
[Image: s66tqr.png]
[Image: 112hkrm.png]
So, if this your admin abuse comment for slaying you after you continued to tease defuse for 20 secs and getting ready to allow the bomb to go off with zero enemy alive I would suggest that you type that.

Thank you for editing it.

You ignore the admin when I asked you to defuse the bomb instead, you clicked on it then unclicked about 5x after O tell you "I can slay you." I slayed you because you didn't realize you had ran out of defusing time. Then you continued to insult me after I told you not to waste other peoples time.

I would suggest you continue to not insult me here. It will not help your cause. As you see in your own picture screenshot players are asking you to defuse it. Then you see my pm to you asking you "to play the game." Your smartass remark was: "defusing the bomb is tricky" as shown in your chat log.

You even highlight me directing you to this site and giving you 2x warnings to stop trollin admin.
Agree with Mr. Tea here. If you were hoping to have everyone jump on your bandwagon for hating this Admin, you went about it the wrong way. This trolling / flaming the Admin while reporting is not going to help you or your cause here. Please wait for a Senior or Root to review this report.
This particular bomb was tricky the way the terrorists set it up, and you are a liar to claim I didn't have time to defuse. In fact I was just about to defuse the bomb when I was slayed. Frankly, I'm disgusted.
Inconclusive.

-CLOSED