(wL) Forums

Full Version: Admins zm-Server
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey
Its George ... a well-known player from zm server ... yesterday i get banned for being friendy
i mean like seriously ???
Admin show up for 2 - 4 hours a day and he ban the friendly player ?
its rules i know ... but its wrong
i dont have so much friends if there is one or two that i dont kill i dont think its cheating
at least let us have a clan tag so we dont kill each other ... but its still forbidden to NOT kill each other if am a zombie and his a human ...
should I act like noob in case my friend is the last one alive ?
i dont know about this ... but if you gonna ban people its at least 30 -50 player ban each single days
i think it should be allowed to play friendlies at least with the same clan tag ...
PS: i play this server from over 8 months ... we all get friends and no Admin shows .. how the heck you want us to kill our friends now ???
Thx a lot ... the ban is one day and then am back again Smile
Oh right ... Banned people cant use chat when joining to the server but they can rtv ... so fix this Wink
Friendlies are not allowed because the object of the game is to eliminate zombies/humans so that's ignoring the game objective which is breaking the rules. Whether they're your friend or clan member is against the rules. This rule won't change.
Well ... i know its the rules ... and i know it was wrong
but we can avoid it ... next time i see friend i will chill around discovering the maps ( thats i already know ) and acting like a noob Smile
and the problem solved
and please let the admins be 24\7 ... at least it will be fair for all of players
old skol fuck each single rules yesterday and no one was there to ban him
thx for ur time .. cheers
Well I now know you're going to do that so I can keep an eye on you and you said in your other post that you've been playing thesserver for 8 months and you know it's against the rules. If someone is breaking server rules and there are no admins online get a demo and post it on the forums under report a player andan admin will review it.
thats fair enough for me ... thx anyway