(wL) Forums

Full Version: SMAC 0.8.4.0 eye test violation : Permanent ban
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am new to your server- (actually new to CSS). I think i have played at your server once . After a month i tried to join the server again and this Message is showing up . Well, i am a legit steamer and i never use any kind of cheats in any online gaming .
I have no idea what a eye test violation is..
Anyway I have downloaded some custom contents (weapon and player model skins ) from gamebanana- but those doesn't works on worlords server (I think its "sv_pure 1" server). IDK if that can result in a ban . But it should not .

Unban me if possible.
Steam ID : STEAM_0:1:45296479
Servers banned from : ALL WL servers
You would not have gotten banned for those skins.
Usually eye test angles are when you can see past certain angles that typically you can't without some kind of cheats.

Please wait for the root admin to look into this.
ya, I too think its not possible to get banned for custom skins ...
There must be some kind of bug in the automated banning / anti-cheat system .
My request to root admin is unban me and also look into fixing anti-cheat system- I think some other people too complaint about this before ..

And I needless to say again - I am a legit steamer , and I NEVER USE any kind of CHEAT /HACK IN ANY ONLINE GAMES ...

EDIT :
I just searched in the banlist and seen that in banlist Ihere are a diffrent reason showing up? (Ban Evasion)

http://sourcebans.war-lords.net/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0:1:45296479&Submit=

what is ban evasion? whats going on?
REJECTED

User has attempted to circumvent his previous ban for cheating multiple times.

-CLOSED-