(wL) Forums

Full Version: warlords admins are ignorent as f*ck
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am new to your server- (actually new to CSS). I think i have played at your server once . After a month i tried to join the server again and this Message is showing up . Well, i am a legit steamer and i never use any kind of cheats in any online gaming .
I have no idea what a eye test violation is..
Anyway I have downloaded some custom contents (weapon and player model skins ) from gamebanana- but those doesn't works on worlords server (I think its "sv_pure 1" server). IDK if that can result in a ban . But it should not .

Unban me if possible.
Steam ID : STEAM_0:1:45296479
Servers banned from : ALL WL servers

this was the origiinal thread which is locked. I am a legit steamer and i dont cheat. see vac status of my profile. There is quite some issues with your anticheat system- read f*cking reports by several users.
I just tried CSS and didn't like it-so im not gonna play anyway,but getting banned by a sh*tf*ck anticheat system-and ignorent bot admins actually protecting all those false positives are too much to bear .

YOU DONT HAVE TO UNBAN ME- BUT FIX THIS ANTICHEAT OR YOUR SERVERS 'LL BE VACANT SOON, WITH 0 PLAYERS

P.S. : evading ban,,, ahahaha, if anything changed about my end about 2 connection attempt is public ip (dynamic)..and this bot anticheat counts it as 'evading attempt'.. the man coded this should be hanged

GL with your bot servers , over and out

OH and i almost forgot : FU*K YOU and your servers and your anticheat, as*holes
First of all, this is NOT the right section to be flaming admins, second of all just move on with your life instead of deciding to come back flaming the admins/owner of this server, and third of all if you really feel you were wrongfully banned there's nicer ways to say so. Yes accidental bans do happen because everything has its faults but coming back and saying some of this stuff isn't going to help your report or whatever you were trying to accomplish here.
http://war-lords.net/threads/smac-0-8-4-...ted.12527/

You probably should go find another activity if a ban on CSS is making you this angry.