(wL) Forums

Full Version: Ban Appeal: Garbage Man
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name: Garbage Man

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:20767431

Server: Every server

Any additional information:

I don't know why I was banned. All it said was "eye test violation" right when I came in the server. I have contacted a couple friends and they told me it means I'm hacking? However, I don't know how this is possible because I do not hack. I'm not even VAC banned to help my case if possible. I just hope I can get un-banned because I like playing with my friends and they play on this server a lot.

If there is any possible way to prove that I don't hack, please tell me how because I want to prove this, and I know it's hard to just believe random people.
Thank you for the information buddy. do you know if there is any way that I can prove that I do not hack? And yes, I do too hope that an admin will rest my case. Again, thanks for the reply!
Smac bans are 100%. You did cheat and the only way to get unbanned is by buying a copy of CSS on steam and post your id here before joining our servers
I did purchase a copy of CSS on my steam account. I have had it for 3 years and I don't have any VAC bans on record. Check my steam profile:

http://steamcommunity.com/id/robcaf2000/

And if it helps, here is my Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:20767431
If you wish to play on War-Lords servers again you'll have to rebuy the game.