(wL) Forums

Full Version: Admin App for Pop Server
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Name: Jenni

Steam ID :STEAM_0:0:45701663

Timezone: GMT -8:00 aka Pacific Standard Time.

Availability: Random times during the day, but mainly at night till the whee hours of the morning

Tell Us Something About Yourself: Hiyee, I'm Jenni. Been playing CS:S for about 2 years now? Been playing in wL for over half a year now (mostly in the pop server). I like to work on cars, watch anime, listen to Asian music (mostly Korean, Japanese, Chinese, and Vietnamese), and driving for hours into no where land Big Grin

Reason For Admin Application: Lately we've been trying to populate the Pop server again, and we've been getting randoms that come in and throw out derogatory terms and ones that do not want to let go of their mic button. Sometimes its a hassle to try to find an admin on to get these people to stop, and I feel like I bug them when they're doing their own thing to have to come on the server to handle it. (Sorry to all the ones I've bugged Sad )

Off the subject: Pop maps been slowly getting the regulars back to play, so come join us and help populate the server again! The more the merrier! Big Grin
Good luck Smile
Thank you! :]
Gl hope ya get it.
Thankies!
Make her admin. She helps populate the server and right now you guys kinda need some help no one plays in american pop server.
shes a regular and would make a great addition to the staff +1 from JP Big Grin
Awes! Thanks JP!Cool
Good luck Jenni. Hope you get it. So I can always ask you for favors Cool
Thanks Kuya! <3
She offers naked pictures to little kids and they come play on the server. Otherwise, they would not be joining the cool kids club...uhh yea. Also, she enjoys "driving for hours into no where land" and she's available "mainly at night till the whee hours of the morning" which is funny. I guess...good luck???

Oh, "Age: Pretty old." Big Grin GOOD LUCKKKK

Just messing with you...good luck gurl?
Pages: 1 2