(wL) Forums

Full Version: Unban me please!? (:
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, I've been banned from your servers for SOOO LONG and i really don't remember why.. Whatever i did i am sorry. And i just want to play some decent counter-strike; source servers! And War-lords always seems to be the place to be!

Again, I am sorry for whatever i did.. It's honestly been that long i have no idea xD

Please, And thank you!

Name: (The in-game name used during the time of ban) I really don't remember. But i go under HARRIS!

SteamID: (The banned steam id) STEAM_0:0:28821513

Server: (The server you can't access) All of them >.<

(Any information you know regarding the ban such as the events surrounding it) It's honestly been so long i do not remember! :\
Yeah i looked threw that, But it doesn't say why.. And when i get banned... And I obviously wasn't cheating so i have no clue why its perm.. >.< Maybe Trolling but if that was the case i am sorry! I just want to play some decent servers! >.<
The ban came from ESEA
Wtf that's weird i don't even think I've played ESEA.. Was it for cheating or something? Because you can obviously keep an eye out and get demo's of me if that is the case. Because i don't cheat and have never. Thanks for your help!

Double post

Uhmm... Anyone??

Can you please review this and get backed to me i really want to PUG and Play War-lords again!

Please and thank you!
HARRIS!, post: 107728, member: 17993 Wrote:Wtf that's weird i don't even think I've played ESEA.. ... Because i don't cheat and have never.
That looks to be a lie.