(wL) Forums

Full Version: Admin application for server 24/7 office Asia
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Kaki, post: 107793, member: 17279 Wrote:Good luck Smile
Than you Smile
King Kong is almost always on when I play and seems to be fair and balanced. He plays well (I think position no 3) and is a good team captain. Never heard him doing anything negative to anyone.
El Plate, post: 107795, member: 18000 Wrote:King Kong is almost always on when I play and seems to be fair and balanced. He plays well (I think position no 3) and is a good team captain. Never heard him doing anything negative to anyone.
LOL... THANKS DEAR FREN Smile
King Kong's been very decent to pretty much every player there is and when threatened, he takes it humbly without much aggression. I think he would be a great admin for office ASIA, taking my place as I leave soon. I wish you the best~! <3
Sako, post: 107808, member: 15289 Wrote:King Kong's been very decent to pretty much every player there is and when threatened, he takes it humbly without much aggression. I think he would be a great admin for office ASIA, taking my place as I leave soon. I wish you the best~! <3

Thnx for the support.
why are you leaving? NO you cant leave that's not fairSad
Good Luck
though Idk you Tongue
U indian ?
kutte Big Grin
Dragon, post: 107813, member: 724 Wrote:Good Luck
though Idk you :p
U indian ?
kutte Big Grin
thank you Smile
yup i m an indianBig Grin i have seen you but not so often Coolchuhe:p
Sako, post: 107808, member: 15289 Wrote:King Kong's been very decent to pretty much every player there is and when threatened, he takes it humbly without much aggression. I think he would be a great admin for office ASIA, taking my place as I leave soon. I wish you the best~! <3

.... alex aka kaki is leaving, sako is leaving, where are you guys going? Okay, i have to follow the pros, im leaving too..

Good luck King Kong. Im leaving too. You can take over me after i leave. Smile
pudin, post: 107825, member: 17154 Wrote:.... alex aka kaki is leaving, sako is leaving, where are you guys going? Okay, i have to follow the pros, im leaving too..

OMG everyone leaving.
whyyyyyyyyyyyy????
And who am i to ask as i already left Big Grin
pudin, post: 107825, member: 17154 Wrote:.... alex aka kaki is leaving, sako is leaving, where are you guys going? Okay, i have to follow the pros, im leaving too..

hahaha really? i dnt think u will leave....Big Grin

Double post

Muhammad Yousaf, post: 107830, member: 17300 Wrote:OMG everyone leaving.
whyyyyyyyyyyyy????
And who am i to ask as i already left Big Grin
Left???? u did play yesterday with meBig Grin
Pages: 1 2 3