(wL) Forums

Full Version: Populate crackhouse or die!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Their are still less people playing on crackhouse.Before the ddos attack average players were upto 20-25 but these days 10-15.Just want the popularity back.Cauz a pro(me) is waiting for a challenge.So populate it Smile
bro its not only crackhouse :| even the Zombie same as crackhouse no people (Maybe) .only a bot .maybe 1-5 people came and play Zombie
Its not fun playing with bot everyday Sad

before is like over 20 people play there
Forever Alone, post: 107870, member: 17994 Wrote:bro its not only crackhouse :| even the Zombie same as crackhouse no people (Maybe) .only a bot .maybe 1-5 people came and play Zombie
Its not fun playing with bot everyday Sad
I agree but crackhouse is a deathmatch server and it should have more than 20 people cauz i like crackhouse so much only 30% pros are left in tht server and so many noobs i just feel boring and so bad by killing those noobs.CoolSo go populate it as much as u can Smile.I easily do 10 kills in a row :/
JackieChan98, post: 107872, member: 17943 Wrote:I agree but crackhouse is a deathmatch server and it should have more than 20 people cauz i like crackhouse so much only 30% pros are left in tht server and so many noobs i just feel boring and so bad by killing those noobs.CoolSo go populate it as much as u can Smile.I easily do 10 kills in a row :/
Smile i agree, so many noob at zombie like "cade breaker" like that Wink but its fun killling noob at zombie xD thats why i love zombie a lot "cuz i love killing noobs that all xD
same like crackhouse i love that server Smile but its deathmatch . thats allBig Grin
Forever Alone, post: 107874, member: 17994 Wrote:Smile i agree, so many noob at zombie like "cade breaker" like that Wink but its fun killling noob at zombie xD thats why i love zombie a lot "cuz i love killing noobs that all xD
same like crackhouse i love that server Smile but its deathmatch . thats allBig Grin
The think is i Feel bad by killing noobs cauz of my heart its so sensitive but i cant either be get killed!So kill noobs thts all.
I don't get your logic. So if I play in that server you will kill me (since you claim to be a pro and I tend to die a lot from them) and you threaten to kill me if I don't play. So I'm fucked either way? :c
Donut, post: 107891, member: 16662 Wrote:I don't get your logic. So if I play in that server you will kill me (since you claim to be a pro and I tend to die a lot from them) and you threaten to kill me if I don't play. So I'm fucked either way? :c
Unless you pwn them first.
Donut, post: 107891, member: 16662 Wrote:I don't get your logic. So if I play in that server you will kill me (since you claim to be a pro and I tend to die a lot from them) and you threaten to kill me if I don't play. So I'm fucked either way? :c
Donut u know tht i m a normal player at mini games but i m a deathmatch pro Cool
JackieChan98, post: 107895, member: 17943 Wrote:Donut u know tht i m a normal player at mini games but i m a deathmatch pro Cool
I don't know. hm never seen you play
Donut, post: 107896, member: 16662 Wrote:I don't know. hm never seen you play
Donut i m Jackie -_-
Pages: 1 2