(wL) Forums

Full Version: Admin app: Jakeowns
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name: Jakeowns<Red3mPtion
Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:26624863

I am currently attending university of Hawaii. I'm Majoring in computer science and i love to play video games. Ive been playing video games most of my life, from rpg to fps to strategy games. Ive been playing counter strike roughly 5 years now. Ive mostly played in counter strike 1.6 and i'am a well experienced player.

As being one of the players for counter strike source, I know how annoying and irritating it is for a hacker to show up to ruin the game. Although warlords is a very friendly community with great admins, i have been noticing that there are times when admins are not on the game. There are also times where there is no admins available in teamspeak when there is a need for one. Long story short, I'am applying for admin due to this problem to keep hackers out with full proof of them hacking.

I did not notice this only a few times, but i notice this DAILY. It is difficult in my situation to complain to admins each time i notice one and i do not want to bother the admins too much as well.
Thank you for your admin application. We will be evaluating it soon, and respond as soon as possible.

MeDia, ruplayer,  and Zenk: don't post here, I am removing your posts.  ruplayer you were already given a prewarning -.-
APPROVED

You have been made an admin.

Please read the  War-Lords Administrators' Handbook before you execute any admin commands on the servers.

-CLOSED-