(wL) Forums

Full Version: Jackie's Admin app for Crackhouse DM!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Name:Jα¢кιє
[B]Steam ID :I just buyed Steam version of CSS my new steam id is STEAM_0:0:82854289 and my old Nonsteam id is STEAM_0:0:950444024
[B]Age:
Timezone: UTC+05:30
[B]Availability:
I usually play 4-5 hours daily on crackhouse.And i m active most of the time Big Grin
Tell us something about yourself:Hello my real name is pranshu i most of the time play on mini games,Crackhouse DM and Dust 2 DM ASIA.I have lots of friends.You can say me normal or pro guy xD
[B]Reason For Admin Application:Well mostly mic spammers and racists all over the server.Many people abuses each other,I have seen many hackers.I don't think their are good admins(if any) at Crackhouse. Some people camp so much tht irritates me >.< .The server needs some proper admin so tht it can be saved from various type of hackers and spammers.So I wanna be admin to keep the server clean.
IMPORTANT NOTE!!:I JUST BUYED THE STEAM VERSION OF CSS YESTERDAY SO MY PLAYING TIME WILL BE SHOWN LESS BUT I HAVE MORE THAN 72 HOURS PLAY TIME IN MY NOSTEAM VERSION. Smile
[/B][/B][/B][/B]
Good luck jackie. :p
Ty zone Smile
Good Luck Smile
NaigelPaul, post: 109488, member: 17322 Wrote:Good Luck Smile
Ty for the support Naigel Smile
GL BRO .... FEAR ME BRO Wink NOT DA DRAGON
Shokkk, post: 109490, member: 16525 Wrote:GL BRO .... FEAR ME BRO Wink NOT DA DRAGON
Just fear This INDIAN dragon not the Shokk,, btw Ty for the support.
Good luck Jack! You will need it when I return to wreck more havoc on you! Big Grin
Godzilla, post: 109494, member: 15408 Wrote:Good luck Jack! You will need it when I return to wreck more havoc on you! Big Grin
Sure i need it hehehe Big Grin
Jack good luck #ImmortalSWink

u never tell ur name is pranshu :eek::eek::eek:

please ignore my uper middle comment if u don't want to talk about your name and if u want talk about its press the reply button and speak what u thing thanks!:p
Pages: 1 2 3