(wL) Forums

Full Version: Cade breaking - Sasha/Geo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Server: zombie reloaded (unlimited ammo)

Player Name: [B]Sasha / GeOoOrGe / Geo[/B]
STEAM_0:0:398957686

Hi. Sasha started shooting my cade as i was setting it up, for no reason.
He didn't say anything, and we didn't talk or fight about anything, he just connected and started shooting the cade.

Video :

[video=youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=g6OeswD6LQk[/video]
after recording, i told him he was recorded and i will report him. he said he was banned before, and its ok.

i'am reporting him for cade breaking, and for ruining the game anytime he connects.
Banned for 48 Hour's, Thank's for reporting
Hey bert ... am suprised that he could fool you easily Smile

its not a problem ... i have eastern this couple of days

anyway ... there were no zombies yet and it was my cade

its nice to rest two days ... and please tell this man that disconnecting to avoid death is illegal

next time i will get it on tape for you ... each time he is about to die he disconnect

and he did not give you the full vedio ... he play friendlies with hardy ( last two sec of the video you can see him )

and i have been there first and he just wanna cade up with me ... so its my cade i do what i want Smile

please be more carful about banning people bert ... if you just want a prof i can ban all

if you want the true that another thing Smile

cheers Big Grin and happy eastern if we both have it at the same time Smile

PS: server Chat can till what i mean ... you can read it somewhere .... just to see what he and hardy was writing Smile
hahaha nice recod slayer
GeOoOrGe, post: 109656, member: 17733 Wrote:Hey bert ... am suprised that he could fool you easily Smile

its not a problem ... i have eastern this couple of days

anyway ... there were no zombies yet and it was my cade

its nice to rest two days ... and please tell this man that disconnecting to avoid death is illegal

next time i will get it on tape for you ... each time he is about to die he disconnect

and he did not give you the full vedio ... he play friendlies with hardy ( last two sec of the video you can see him )

and i have been there first and he just wanna cade up with me ... so its my cade i do what i want Smile

please be more carful about banning people bert ... if you just want a prof i can ban all

if you want the true that another thing Smile

cheers Big Grin and happy eastern if we both have it at the same time Smile

PS: server Chat can till what i mean ... you can read it somewhere .... just to see what he and hardy was writing Smile

It was your cade you say ?? and what you was cading ? the hallway ? what a fraud
Anyone from your reply ("OOps", "need this ?") can know the cade was mine, and you shoot it in purpose.

As for Hardy, its true we are friends, and he is your friend too (or was, before this).
But he was gone to kill other players before he come to us (this is also in chat log, where you asked him why he didn't kill me- after you shoot my cade... THIS IS FRIENDLIES)

I do not want to be friends with you, but, if you want to sort this out, i will nor talk, nor hide in same spot or play with you, and i expect the same from you. but if you want to continue being an a$$h0le, then let it be, i will keep recording.

Anyways, say whatever you want.
I am not going to waste more of my time and discuss this here with you, its childish.
its fine my friend am uploading the video now Smile

your are playing friendlies and this is against the rules Smile

cheers man Big Grin

[video=youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=qOXOjJQ0NC0[/video]