(wL) Forums

Full Version: Friendlies at (wL) 24/7 Dust2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just playing on this server then these 2 gays (yes literally, I have a record of them acting a gay sex on the server) came up. I've been teamed up with
clan name: CLUB-ASTR
player name: lager
and he fucking betrayed me, teaming up with the enemy named HacKeR_killER and leading him into my location. And that repeats every single round! Then I got sent to the opposite side with HacKeR_killER and he also does the same.

I know this need to have proof but I don't know how to upload a video here. Teach me how and I promise I'll send the video.
And if you are banning them, please don't just make it 1 day.. make it permanent! I lost so many points because of them and 1 day ban isn't enough for those!

Sorry if I posted this on a wrong page because I can't find the forum for the "Protest a Ban".
Record a demo! You also posted in the wrong section, I've fxed that.
Gryse_Blacolar, post: 110559, member: 18146 Wrote:Teach me how and I promise I'll send the video.

When you're in-game, open up console (~) and type:

[INDENT]record DEMONAME[/INDENT]

...where DEMONAME is whatever you want the file to be called (if you're going to report someone, it's easiest to just use the players name), then press Enter. It will start recording. When you are done recording, open up the console again and type:

[INDENT]stop[/INDENT]

The demo will stop. You can then send us the .dem file.
Mediafire.com is a good place to upload your demos. Sign up for an account, upload file, copy link to file and post that link here along with your report.
Yea, yea, yeah, lets ban the last two people populating the server for being gay.
Moriarty, post: 110580, member: 9168 Wrote:Yea, yea, yeah, lets ban the last two people populating the server for being gay.

LOOOOOL