(wL) Forums

Full Version: Ban Appeal "Whaty [no keyboard]" [RESOLVED]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name: Whaty [no keyboard]
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:14407054
Server: scrim pug's (wL) PUG 1 |CENT| :: WAR-LORDS.NET ; (wL) PUG 2 |CENT| :: WAR-LORDS.NET ; (wL) PUG 4 |CENT| :: WAR-LORDS.NET

I played a pug this morning, we won, it dropped us into the aim map i told everyone i had to go for classes (gg, see ya soon, ect) but the server had 10 players (including myself) so 5cts vs 5ts (on the aim map) which initiated a scrim. I should have had the better sense to join spectate instantly after the game however i did not, which resulted in a 1 day ban. I am appealing in hopes that i will be able to play later tonight. anyone who has played with me recently knows that i am not someone to leave a scrim mid-game ever. even if its 16-0 (as per my record and really low RWS Sad )

thank you for your time.
It says you were banned by console for leaving a live PUG without a sub :/. It's a one day ban.

*edit: I tried to unban you, but it won't let me do it. I've seen you around though (unless I'm confusing your name with someone else's), and I don't think you're the type to bail on a pug either... plus, we can just ban you again if you do Tongue
RESOLVED