(wL) Forums

Full Version: ADMIN FORM
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name: HARDY
Steam ID :STEAM_0:0:1166430190 00:58
Timezone: UTC+05:30
Availability: 12-2 PM
Tell us something about yourself: MY REAL NAME IS HARDIK. MY HOBBY IS TO COLLECT CAR MAGAZINES AND PLAY CSS WL ZM SERVER ONLY
Reason For Admin Application: I been playing Counter Strike Source for over a year and half, most of my time went into wL servers - ZombieReloaded , Crackhouse , and office. While i played on these servers there were no presence of an admin. As i have reported tons of players hacking , cheating , breaking rules there were no admins available to catch them on the spot and do something about it. I would love to change this events , so that other players can play not worry about getting killed by a aimbotter , teamkilled , or getting hurassed by another player. All im trying to do here is that i want the wL server to grow a bigger community , hacker free community and i want to be part of this community where players post their best scores , take funny pictures of events that happen during their gameplay. No one wants to see player reporting hacker , taking video to show an admin that 'This person is cheating". Thank you for reading my nonsense but that's just how i feel.Ii think that i make decissions fair

Double post

I AM ALWAYS ON ZM SERVER.THEIR IS MANY CADE BREAKERS AND BACKSTABBERSWHEN NO ADMIN IS THEIR.
if there is anything wrong in server...jst press U and type @with ur problem to get an admin. We will be there Smile
Good luck

HARDY, post: 110638, member: 16533 Wrote:I AM ALWAYS ON ZM SERVER.THEIR IS MANY CADE BREAKERS WHEN NO ADMIN IS THEIR.

u mean bot o_O or something. last i see css ZR in war-lords there only 5 bot and 1 people
there hav been people lately on that server dude

well i last see u at ZR with ur clan mates
Good luck HARDY!!
yaar zr server mai bahut sare cadebreakers hai .brett kabhi kabhi online aata hai.mai hamesha online rehta hu.aaj jumper punisher ka cade break kar raha that.
HARDY, post: 110701, member: 16533 Wrote:yaar zr server mai bahut sare cadebreakers hai .brett kabhi kabhi online aata hai.mai hamesha online rehta hu.aaj jumper punisher ka cade break kar raha that.
I CAME AND ASKED YOU WAT WAS THE SITUATION U WERE NOT REPLYING TO ME. NEXT TIME PLS TAKE A DEMO OR SCREENSHOT.

EDIT: u wrote at admin chat jumper is breaking punisher cade/ own . So i was not sure abt it whose cade was actually.
KINGKONG, post: 110702, member: 17997 Wrote:I CAME AND ASKED YOU WAT WAS THE SITUATION U WERE NOT REPLYING TO ME. NEXT TIME PLS TAKE A DEMO OR SCREENSHOT.

EDIT: u wrote at admin chat jumper is breaking punisher cade/ own . So i was not sure abt it whose cade was actually.
Wait wait..I have banned jumper and punisher atleast 2wice for that, next time they do i will ban them for a week enough of them.
pls i want to be zm server's admin.u come and see brett is not always online or sometimes he never.i dont use the power in wrong way.pls .
thnks.
We decided to reject this app. Don't take it personally. Stick around the forums and cya in-game.

REJECTED