(wL) Forums

Full Version: My app For ZR
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Name: ForeverAlone# - OLD TI3ER
Steam ID : STEAM_0:0:2067614818
[COLOR=rgb(179, 0, 0)]Timezone: [/COLOR]GMT + 7:00
Availability:
[B]When I was School :01.00 - 08.30
[/B]
When If its Holiday : 01.00 - 10-11.00 yea so i can play whenever i want when its holiday
[B][/B]

Tell us something about yourself:
Im from indonesia

in Real Life :
Just a teen who love to play game , My Hobby is drawing and love EDM music ( for this time )
Loves Sport Table Tennis , Badminton , Football ,And Baseball

In The Game :
Name ForeverAlone Play since 2009 , ZombieR Player, Ones Friend of Villain and ones the member from he's clan ( but i was a noob back then so i dont know how to use clan tag )
i ones want to look up like him Rolleyes

Reason For Admin Application: i want to situate the server like when villain was there No cade breaker, No Friendly Game Or Team killing ( not cool when people just teaming with zombie and break cade when people make a cade and the zombie try to kill him ),No Spam. only Orderly Game .And now i'm Trying to Repopulate ZR as well and make ZR became like before again
i want to be an admin for the server. the server has a great memory in it . the memory that came to me . when the ZR was really popular in wL . i just want to bring back the old wL ZR Era . and be a great admin as well . this time the Zr just quiet only maybe 3-9 people who plays it
Forever Alone, post: 110786, member: 17994 Wrote:Name: ForeverAlone# - OLD TI3ER
Steam ID : STEAM_0:0:2067614818
[COLOR=rgb(179, 0, 0)]Timezone: [/COLOR]GMT + 7:00
Availability:
[B]When I was School :01.00 - 08.30 [/B]

When If its Holiday : 01.00 - 10-11.00 yea so i can play whenever i want when its holiday

Tell us something about yourself:
Im from indonesia

in Real Life :
Just a teen who love to play game , My Hobby is drawing and love EDM music ( for this time )
Loves Sport Table Tennis , Badminton , Football ,And Baseball

In The Game :
Name ForeverAlone Play since 2009 , ZombieR Player, Ones Friend of Villain and ones the member from he's clan ( but i was a noob back then so i dont know how to use clan tag )
i ones want to look up like him Rolleyes

Reason For Admin Application: i want to situate the server like when villain was there No cade breaker, No Friendly Game Or Team killing ( not cool when people just teaming with zombie and break cade when people make a cade and the zombie try to kill him ),No Spam. only Orderly Game .And now i'm Trying to Repopulate ZR as well and make ZR became like before again
i want to be an admin for the server. the server has a great memory in it . the memory that came to me . when the ZR was really popular in wL . i just want to bring back the old wL ZR Era . and be a great admin as well . this time the Zr just quiet only maybe 3-9 people who plays it
Hey good luck FA Smile
Jackie, post: 110804, member: 17943 Wrote:Hey good luck FA Smile
Thanks Smile
Good luck Fa
Yes, good luck!
Killersprotection [Bmo], post: 110885, member: 14929 Wrote:Good luck Fa

Thanks Bmo

Alina, post: 110890, member: 18175 Wrote:Yes, good luck!

Thanks Alina
Good luck Wink
Good luck
Good Luck.
Good luck FA, we will evaluate your application soon, please be patient.
Pages: 1 2