(wL) Forums

Full Version: Montie
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
name: Montie | Pz.D
steamid: STEAM_0:1:53549631
server: - all

I've recently taken a few months off playing source, due to being busy with work and other things, I was trying to join a warlord server with a friend, and it says i have been banned.. i followed it up and went onto source bans and it illustrates that i have been banned due to ban evasion, i can't remember being banned the first time. so if you could fill me in on some info regarding the first ban, and the ban evasion that would be great, since i have no idea, as i stated before i have taken many months off playing source, it would be greatly appreciated if this could be looked into. and the possibility off this ban getting lifted, I'd much rather scrim than pub, thanks

regards Montie
Please edit your post with the proper guidelines for the ban appeal.

http://war-lords.net/threads/read-before...lines.838/

Warden
sorry about that, i have made the changes
The ban is derived from STEAM_0:0:61183711

I'm finding SMAC bans on both accounts. I will be leaving the ban intact.
hi... i was just wondering, my current ban that i protest was denied and i respect that. but both my accounts are banned, the ban is for ban evasion ?.. i openly admit that i cheated a while back on my 2nd account, which im sure to my knowledge that that account got banned for cheating. it states that you can buy a new copy and play in the servers, but when i tried playing on my main account i got banned for ban evasion,

before making an appeal it states in the "Read before posting " you could buy another copy and continue to play on warlords servers.

but my main account that i tried to play on the warlords servers, i got banned for ban evasion.

i was wondering if my main account could be unbanned, thanks regards Montie

this is the account i got banned for cheating: STEAM_0:0:61183711

this is my main account, that got banned for ban evasion ?:
STEAM_0:1:53549631
There are valid cheating bans on both accounts. I will not remove either of these bans.
i was banned around 9 months ago by ban evasion.

i posted a ban appeal about 2 months ago i think. and i got rejected

i was just wondering if there was any chance i could get unbanned so i could pug with my american buddies. like we used to in esea

thanks

steam id: STEAM_0:1:53549631
name: Montie|Pz.D
servers: all
I can't trust that account. I'll reconsider the ban if gets to Steam level 20. The ban will stay intact until then.