(wL) Forums

Full Version: George cadebreak
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
George just follow me every round just to fuck the game for me, this is one thing he did today, i was making my cade when he entered and shotted and stucked me...

[attachment=2481]
LOL Its Obvious who is cade breaking ... thanks for that Smile
Admins are not dump my dear Wink
i am inside and you cade break me Smile
The ONLY dump here are u.

U shooted first to in , and stucked me.

Stop with this ->Wink (so gay)
Ahahahah and what was u doing while i did that ?

And how i get to the corner and You are right in the entrance If you are there first ?

believe me Admins are not dump Wink

Cheers and i wont get banned for that Wink
Ok, Calm down guy's. Now, As for the image, take a look at the picture i uploaded along side with this post.

Let's asses this image, this is clearly zm_Lila_Panic_Final in the secret compartment under the staircase, located behind the vending machine. Now, As for identifying where who is who in the room, we will use the radar, aswell as the map walls to identify where the door/secret crawl space entrance is.

First off, the radar, if you look at it, you will see that there are teammates far away, meaning that the player in question[provasi] is at the entrance, as if you stand in the entrance and look into the room, you will be looking at the majority of the map. Aswell, looking very closely at the image, on the right wall [Circle 2#] that there is that line showing there is some sort of clipping in that room, and there is only one "texture clipping" in that crawl space and that's at the entrance to the room. So, Final conclusion is this:

Provasi and george were both going to this room, george obviously got there first and had the vending machine in it, but not set up, provasi walked in, george was just in the middle of placing the machine, then provasi became trapped in there, Now, this photo look's very incriminating but it is not sufficient to ban anyone.

Now if any other admins have any opinion on this to say otherwise, im going to deny and close it.