(wL) Forums

Full Version: SC2 Tournament. Won't be on CSS!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Haha I honestly feel like I'm the only korean that doesn't play SC.
Wicked, post: 112286, member: 17472 Wrote:I play the shit out of SC2 and just starting to really learn to play terran aggressively. You should add me on SC2. What's your ladder standings? Gold? Plat? Diamond? Master? GM?!?!
I was at GM but I somehow got the same hacker three games in a row and my stats went down to Master.

CDawg #MurilloStrong, post: 112289, member: 18171 Wrote:Haha I honestly feel like I'm the only korean that doesn't play SC.
And you'd be correct.
Alina, post: 112291, member: 18175 Wrote:I was at GM but I somehow got the same hacker three games in a row and my stats went down to Master.

And you'd be correct.
Yea, I really only play on weekends for a few games at most. College really doesn't grant you that thing called fun when you have a full time job as well :"(

Double post

Do you stream at all?
Wicked, post: 112305, member: 17472 Wrote:Yea, I really only play on weekends for a few games at most. College really doesn't grant you that thing called fun when you have a full time job as well :"(

Double post

Do you stream at all?
No, but I might consider doing it. It wouldn't be interesting to watch, though. I'm an amazing player according to the entire country, but I play on lowest settings. It keeps the distractions away, and I stay over 120 fps in big battles.

Eye candy is a huge distraction. I could easily max the game, but I don't.
CDawg #MurilloStrong, post: 112289, member: 18171 Wrote:Haha I honestly feel like I'm the only korean that doesn't play SC.
You're not alone--none of my Korean friends play SC! Smile

Alina, post: 112291, member: 18175 Wrote:I was at GM but I somehow got the same hacker three games in a row and my stats went down to Master.
Poor Alina, only a StarCraft MASTER... Lol :p

Wicked, post: 112305, member: 17472 Wrote:College really doesn't grant you that thing called fun when you have a full time job as well :"(
Word dude. I work graveyard 4-5 nights per week, and when I was going to school I couldn't play games AT ALL for at least a couple years. Just started up again with CS:S at the end of last year!

Oh, and...
[Image: StarCraftv10s_zps7bf1bcf5.jpg]

Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin

Lol Windows 95! Old school!
H0ok3r w A P3n1s™, post: 112318, member: 17690 Wrote:[Image: StarCraftv10s_zps7bf1bcf5.jpg]

Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin

Lol Windows 95! Old school!
"Compete FREE over the INTERNET" like it was new. Also, back then ESRB rated things with a black outline, now the letter is just black altogether. Oh, I remember KA and EC rated games (Kids to Adults and Early Childhood).

Double post

Speaking of KA rated games, I remember Diddy Kong Racing. That magical elephant used to scare the holy fuck out of me. Made me cry as a little girl.
Alina, post: 112335, member: 18175 Wrote:"Compete FREE over the INTERNET" like it was new.
Lol yeah, it was kind of a big deal back then! Hahahaha
Alina, post: 112311, member: 18175 Wrote:No, but I might consider doing it. It wouldn't be interesting to watch, though. I'm an amazing player according to the entire country, but I play on lowest settings. It keeps the distractions away, and I stay over 120 fps in big battles.

Eye candy is a huge distraction. I could easily max the game, but I don't.
Well you should definitely stream. Graphics I could care less about as long as the gameplay is good. I am only platinum but barely get time to play to move up. I had a ton of time to play but not so much anymore. If you do start to stream, let me know. I would like to even scrim against you to see how bad I am ;P
Yeah, I don't really care about the graphics either as long as your micro is interesting! I mean, I can't really play anything on high graphics anyway... so I'm pretty used to the minimalist look. And I agree with you Alina, eye candy is distracting... whether you're talking about in-game graphics or attractive people in RL :p.
H0ok3r w A P3n1s™, post: 112353, member: 17690 Wrote:Yeah, I don't really care about the graphics either as long as your micro is interesting!
I can micro well, and my APM average for the season is 322.

H0ok3r w A P3n1s™, post: 112353, member: 17690 Wrote:And I agree with you Alina, eye candy is distracting... whether you're talking about in-game graphics or attractive people in RL :p.
HENTAI<3

Double post

Oh and I'm making a new SC2 PC out of my mum's Dell Vostro 220. I ordered some weird mechanical keyboard and MMO hotkey mouse combo that glows blue, a 16GB USB 3.0 SSD to put the game on, and an NVIDIA 650Ti 1GB. The CPU (will upgrade ASAP) is an Intel Core 2 Duo E7400 at 2.80 GHz. I'm going to use the classic paper clip trick to get my 80 Plus Bronze PSU working with the GPU, as the 300 Bronze is just too little to work with the GPU after I upgrade the CPU.

Yes, the GPU was MAJOR overkill, but even if it is bottlenecked by this temporary (but still awesome for SC2) CPU, all that extra bottlenecked power will still help a little. And yes, until I get the CPU (probably a Core i5 Dual, since SC2 only uses two cores), I will be overclocking this E7400 to a wonderful 3.20 GHz
Pages: 1 2 3 4