(wL) Forums

Full Version: SC2 Tournament. Won't be on CSS!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Alina.. Are you ready for me to whoop that ass?! Meaning are you ready to beat me beyond embarrassment? Big Grin
Wicked, post: 112427, member: 17472 Wrote:Alina.. Are you ready for me to whoop that ass?! Meaning are you ready to beat me beyond embarrassment? Big Grin
Sounds kinky.
Alina, post: 112428, member: 18175 Wrote:Sounds kinky.
It will be Wink don't you worry. Now about that ass whoopin tho.. Want to help a staff member out in some SC2 and making my skillz get up there in sc2 this coming weekend??!! Big Grin
Just got my GPU. I ordered a 650Ti, but I got a 650 PNY XLR8 Accelerated with 1024 MB GDDR5 VRAM (didn't even know DDR5 existed). The card seems to do better than what I ordered. At first, with this shitty Core 2 Duo E7400 at 2.80 GHz (it's locked btw, I couldn't OC it), I was getting about 60 fps at the beginning, and as low as 5 in battles. Now, I had to cap the FPS to 60 in my variables because it would get so high the GPU would get to 60+ degrees from rendering useless frames (as many as 500 in cutscenes on Ultra settings).

So, my final word of this card: GET IT! Until I upgrade this CPU, I won't see the card's true potential, but seeing as how my lowest framerate went from 5 at Low to 80 on Ultra in big battles! Lowest fps I saw was in Nexus Wars, and it was 40. That is amazing! THAT IS WITH A MAJOR BOTTLENECK!
Alina, post: 112489, member: 18175 Wrote:Just got my GPU. I ordered a 650Ti, but I got a 650 PNY XLR8 Accelerated with 1024 MB GDDR5 VRAM (didn't even know DDR5 existed). The card seems to do better than what I ordered. At first, with this shitty Core 2 Duo E7400 at 2.80 GHz (it's locked btw, I couldn't OC it), I was getting about 60 fps at the beginning, and as low as 5 in battles. Now, I had to cap the FPS to 60 in my variables because it would get so high the GPU would get to 60+ degrees from rendering useless frames (as many as 500 in cutscenes on Ultra settings).

So, my final word of this card: GET IT! Until I upgrade this CPU, I won't see the card's true potential, but seeing as how my lowest framerate went from 5 at Low to 80 on Ultra in big battles! Lowest fps I saw was in Nexus Wars, and it was 40. That is amazing! THAT IS WITH A MAJOR BOTTLENECK!

so this weekend play me ok thanks. Big Grin
Wicked, post: 112511, member: 17472 Wrote:so this weekend play me ok thanks. Big Grin
PM your SC2 name and player code number thingy whatever it is, then I'll add you Big Grin

Oh, and I JUST finished downloading the launcher! It sucks.
Oh god, I am going to get embarrassed.. <<So bad.. Need better macro :/
Aha
Wicked, post: 112561, member: 17472 Wrote:Oh god, I am going to get embarrassed.. <<So bad.. Need better macro :/
You'll need better micro too Tongue
Alina, post: 112562, member: 18175 Wrote:Aha

Is there a way to learn better Macro/micro skills? I have been watching pro players and tips and it for some reason just doesn't register. Maybe I am just overthinking it. Do you use Grid or the regular hotkey setup?

Double post

I will PM you over the weekend as well by the way.. Busy with school throughout the week the working 40+ hours..
Pages: 1 2 3 4