(wL) Forums

Full Version: Maps for MG
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
mg airhockey, mg bear attack hard, mg hopi olympics are good maps which used to play sometimes. Don't remove it.
Killed, post: 112273, member: 18246 Wrote:mg airhockey, mg bear attack hard, mg hopi olympics are good maps which used to play sometimes. Don't remove it.

Due to the fact that I haven't seen those maps played in a LONG while i'd say they should be removed they are just wasting space and making the nomination list longer to go through.
Killed, post: 112273, member: 18246 Wrote:mg airhockey, mg bear attack hard, mg hopi olympics are good maps which used to play sometimes. Don't remove it.

By the times I am on which is fairly often I have never seen these maps played or nominated
Can someone please remove the pauls teambattle map? Its broken.
Well.. Time to work on my old friend again.
Gone thru all the maps posted here, some work and some don't. The ones that do are as follows:
mg_arcs_multigames_beta10
mg_grands_multigames_2013_fix
mg_kirbys_tower_v1
mg_lego_multigames_v2
mg_OAKS_cruiseship_v2
mg_SWAG_multigames_v2_1
mg_YOLO_multigames_v1
mg_slayer_tower_final

Anymore suggestions?
Riser, post: 112316, member: 992 Wrote:Gone thru all the maps posted here, some work and some don't. The ones that do are as follows:
mg_arcs_multigames_beta10
mg_grands_multigames_2013_fix
mg_kirbys_tower_v1
mg_lego_multigames_v2
mg_OAKS_cruiseship_v2
mg_SWAG_multigames_v2_1
mg_YOLO_multigames_v1
mg_slayer_tower_final

Anymore suggestions?

You should take the 35hp map I posted and switch it out for the old one instead of having multiple 35 hp's.
Ranger, post: 112325, member: 17408 Wrote:You should take the 35hp map I posted and switch it out for the old one instead of having multiple 35 hp's.
It crashes on our servers.
Pages: 1 2 3