(wL) Forums

Full Version: Ban Appeal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name: nmacn822
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:92129371
Server: (wL) Snipers :: WAR-LORDS.NET
Link: http://sourcebans.war-lords.net/index.ph...vType=name

To whom is may concern,

I joined your server today and was able to play a few rounds prior to being switched to spectator and no longer being allowed to play; the screen prompted that I had been "Blocked" by the server and was banned permanently from play. Normally, this sort of ban is triggered by an executable or script running outside of the CSS game client; however, I had no executables or scripts running at the time beyond the use of iTunes and Mozilla Firefox, so I don't understand why your automated system has banned/blocked me from play.

I would really enjoy being able to play in your "Snipers" server, mostly due to the fact that it is the only existent or quality AWP server still populating the CSS Server List. However, due to my current ban this is not a possibility; therefore, I am formally requesting a "Ban Appeal" to have this ban lifted from my account.

I can be reached via:
E-mail: [email protected]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198144524471

I will monitor this post for any replies, questions, or concerns that you may have so this is also another way in which you may contact me.
Thank you in advance for any time and effort spent working with me to resolve this issue in a quick and concise manner.

Sincerely,

Nick Macnab - Nmacn822
You have been banned for ban evasion. wait for a root admin to check on it. PLEASE BE PATIENT.
Just letting you know that I am still awaiting a response and will continue to watch this thread for activity.

Cheers,

nmacn822
The ban is derived from your alt account, which cheated on here in the past.
My apologies,

I've been playing CSS for roughly 8 years now, so it's quite hard to know all the servers I have been banned from non-the-less the ones I have been blocked from.

Is there any way to have this block removed? If not for any older/past accounts but for this afformentioned account: Nmacn822?

Cheers,

Nmacn822
I can't trust any of these accounts. If you get one of them to Steam level 20 I'll remove the ban on it. The rest will remain permanently banned.
Hello,

I am re-appealing my ban as per the request of the administrator who commented on my last appeal:
Ban Appeal [REJECTED]

It took quite a bit of effort, but I have managed to get my oldest account to Level 20:
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197995506978
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:17620625
Steam Name: -proERA^

Hopefully my recently changed privacy settings will not interfere with the viewing of my steam level; from the looks of it, a web search or the link I have provided do not yet display my level, therefore, here is a screenshot: [Image: Untitled-6.jpg]

I look forward to being able to play in your server once again and thank you for helping me resolve this in a quick and concise manner.

Sincerely,

-proERA^
The ban has been removed.