(wL) Forums

Full Version: Ban appeal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello. I was banned on WL last year due cheating and the SteamID is STEAM_0:0:427334912 (non-steam). This year, i bought CSS and i played WL server for weeks. Today, i launched CSS (non-steam) first, then connect to few servers to play (include War-Lords but unplayable). Now, i launch the CSS (Steam) and go into War-Lords server and it told me i was banned. I checked the SourceBans and i found out that i was banned. The reason is Ban Evasion. Can you look into this for me? I swear I haven't play cheat since i bought CSS. My SteamID is STEAM_0:0:64545364.

SourceBans link of the legit CSS: http://sourcebans.war-lords.net/index.ph...mid&Submit
You'll have to wait for root admin to reply, but this is why you're supposed to post your new Steam ID in the forums before joining wL servers again.
H0ok3r w A P3n1s™, post: 112876, member: 17690 Wrote:You'll have to wait for root admin to reply, but this is why you're supposed to post your new Steam ID in the forums before joining wL servers again.
Actually, when i bought and installed this game, i can play WL servers without trouble. But
vinhtq115, post: 112851, member: 18264 Wrote:Today, i launched CSS (non-steam) first, then connect to few servers to play (include War-Lords but unplayable). Now, i launch the CSS (Steam) and go into War-Lords server and it told me i was banned. I checked the SourceBans and i found out that i was banned. The reason is Ban Evasion.
I guess this is because of the Same-IP problem.
vinhtq115, post: 112879, member: 18264 Wrote:I guess this is because of the Same-IP problem.
That's my guess, yeah.
Can any admin solve this for me please?
The ban has been removed.