(wL) Forums

Full Version: Ban Appeal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name: -eXecute.
SteamID: (The banned steam id): STEAM_0:1:3261622
Server: (The server you can't access): WL PUG Servers

(Any information you know regarding the ban such as the events surrounding it):

This is really weird, I was playing PUG all day yesterday, as of late last night. I went to bed, woke up and tried to join the server then I see this error. (Please see attached file). I've checked the bans on sourcebans and it doesn't even say i'm banned? anyone tell me what's happening here?
It's on our new ban system which does not have a web interface yet. I reviewed the most recent PUG and within minutes it was clear some form of ESP/Wallhack was being used. The ban suggests use of some form of aim assist. In any case, I don't expect this ban to be lifted.
Bison, how could I have been banned out of game? My LAST pug I did my score was a 3-8.. if that's a score a wall hacker get's then that's beyond me. If you watch my 3 recent demos you would see that my teammates made all the calls for me.. I honestly think I should be banned as I don't hack, never have, never will.
-eXecute., post: 113056, member: 18354 Wrote:My LAST pug I did my score was a 3-8.. if that's a score a wall hacker get's then that's beyond me.
My mistake. I actually checked the 2nd to last PUG, de_contra.

-eXecute., post: 113056, member: 18354 Wrote:If you watch my 3 recent demos you would see that my teammates made all the calls for me..
The SourceTV demos record voice communication, public chat, and team chat. The instances I refer to had no such calls made.

-eXecute., post: 113056, member: 18354 Wrote:I honestly think I should be banned as I don't hack, never have, never will.
A quick google search on your steamid reveals other cheating infractions.
Jesus Christ, these infractions were like 2 months ago.

Oh well.
-eXecute., post: 113058, member: 18354 Wrote:Jesus Christ, these infractions were like 2 months ago.

Oh well.
2 months ago? I'm not sure what you found, but the 3 results I found were from a little over a week ago.
Just found them. July 29th - Church of the Deag - I had a personal issue with them so I did it to get banned, cuz they are idiots. But that's besides the point it was just some stupid thing I found online.

If you watch 3 of my demos, not in it's entirety.. you will clearly see that I don't hack during pugs, my scores aren't great and I clearly don't top frag.
I probably won't get unbanned but it's worth a shot, all i'm saying is I don't hack in WL, and I never will. As you can see I spend hours a day pugging...