(wL) Forums

Full Version: Ban Appeals
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name: Manila Boy
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:53670422
Server: (wL) 24/7 Dust 2 deathmatch ASIA, (wL) 24/7 Office ASIA, and (wL) 24/7 Dust 2 ASIA

i really want to be back in this server warlord, please unbanned me, i saw my banned reason here in warlords and it says ban_evasion and permanent, it just happened when im here in the Philippines, internet connection here are sometimes fluctuating so i cant help myself to be disconnected from the game i play, im so sorry about that.. i will truly appreciate if admin will unbanned me. again im so sorry for my internet connection.
Please read the following and then edit your original post.

http://war-lords.net/threads/read-before...lines.838/
Name: Manila Boy
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:53670422
Server: (wL) 24/7 Dust 2 deathmatch ASIA, (wL) 24/7 Office ASIA, and (wL) 24/7 Dust 2 ASIA

i really want to be back in this server warlord, please unbanned me, i saw my banned reason here in warlords and it says ban_evasion and permanent, it just happened when im here in the Philippines, internet connection here are sometimes fluctuating so i cant help myself to be disconnected from the game i play, im so sorry about that.. i will truly appreciate if admin will unbanned me. again im so sorry for my internet connection.
The ban has been removed.