(wL) Forums

Full Version: Ban Appeal, harsh ban
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
STEAM_0:1:51877045
Name: StuNN
Ban Reason: Trolling the server

Simply put, I play on WL CS multiple times a week, I've never broken any rules or anything and I get a long with everyone.
However , Bison banned me for 7 days for 'Trolling the server' when in reality I let a friend play while I left for literally 5 minutes. My friend, from what I hear, never left spawn and didn't know what he was doing. I'm guessing he was just trying to feel out my controls but still a kick would have been more appropriate and its a big turn off from the server that theres an admin waiting to throw their weight around rather then be fair or practical.

If an admin could help me with this it would be very appreciated.
Your friend was running around shooting teammates in the head. I don't think he managed to kill a single enemy. In addition to that, he costed his team some rounds by not planting the bomb. I finally banned him after he stood in bomb site with the bomb and rather than plant, he kept throwing guns at the floor until the time ran out.

I recall getting several complaints about you recently. So I'm guessing this isn't the first time your friend has played on your behalf.

I reviewed the SourceTV and there's a visible decline in skill at some point in the game. In light of that, I've shortened the ban to 1 hour. Keep your friend out of the PUG or the next ban will stick.