(wL) Forums

Full Version: Would like to be unbanned
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello all, ive only been playing CS for a few days now, but was banned on my second day or so on your warlords server. im not sure why, but i shrugged it off and went to other servers, only to discover that the warlords servers have the best latency and best maps for me. I would like to be unbanned, if possible. Not sure what route i need to take to do that, or how i go about proving i didnt do whatever it was said i did.

i believe my name was al bundy or surgical with a shotgun when i was on the warlords server.

Any help is appreciated, thanks.
A good first step you could take is posting your steamID, like the Protest Section Guidelines says to do.  Wink
You caught me! i didnt read it lol. One minute while i get that information.

------------- Merged May 22, 2011 -----------

Well i cant find any of my character names on your ban list, but typing status in ` console gives me steamid of STEAM_0:0:207033543.

i found it by searching my steam id on your ban list.

------------- Merged May 22, 2011 -----------

Player One Eyed Willy
No Demos
Steam ID STEAM_0:0:207033543
Steam Community 76561198374332814
IP address 66.176.32.149
Invoked on 05-22-11 02:10
Banlength Permanent
Expires on Not applicable.
Reason Multi-Hack
Banned by Admin Anubis
Banned from war-lords.net #10: 24/7 Dust2 (gameME Stats) [v6...
Total Bans 2 (search)
Blocked (11) Surgical with a Shotgun, Surgical with a Shotgun, Al Bundy, Blitzkrieg, Blitzkrieg, Blitzkrieg, Blitzkrieg, Blitzkrieg, Blitzkrieg, <MLG East> Blitzkrieg, <MLG East> Blitzkrieg

EDIT: Try not to post multiple times in a row. As this is your first time, I'm letting it slide.

~PaSS~

Moderation Crew
You were banned under the name "One Eyed Willy" today by root administrator Anubis for multihack.
Also, please don't make multiple posts.
Due to strange results on CSS being observed lately, I will lift the ban for this case.
Awesome! im glad i decided to check back on the thread. Thanks guys, and i hope this will never be an issue again.
ACCEPTED

The ban has been lifted.

-CLOSED-