(wL) Forums

Full Version: Suspicious waller in CS:GO
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So there is this player I played with on Nuke map on Pug Mix 2 Asia, and he was making some suspicious calls and tracing through wall, smoke. Game info is here: http://servers.war-lords.net/pugs/13495. His Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:84506294, in game name was CS:GO~MsiGamer007. Extra note is that he has 1 VAC ban, which probably is CS:GO because he doesn't really play other games.

Mirror demo link: https://mega.co.nz/#!bddXnbjI!kXF6mYu37A...iDtTmArSME

Note that I don't conclude 100% he was walling, but it is highly likely.

Situations:
1. round 10, he camped at back vents, and somehow backed away when the CT player approaches
2. round 11, he ran into Hut and traced and shot (at the wall) the CT guy running in A main without seeing him.
3. round 12, he was jumping on T roof then paused briefly, and called "2 upper"
4. round 23, and is the strongest evidence, is when I (playing as Kim Jong Un) pushed ramp, killed the bomb carrier and camped in radio room. At around 1:10 he called that there is 1 guys on the left of me by "seeing x-ray". No, X-Ray is not available for players in the game, not even for spectator. It is only available for GOTV viewers or viewing from demo, so this is totally fishy. And further, up on reviewing the demo, I noticed that at the point he was killed there was 2 at the metal door, but when he warned me he actually said "1 on the left", possibly implying that he knew the other guy went away. The action of those 2 enemies could not be seen from my perspective as Kim Jong Un, and no other teammates were near by to spot.
5. same round, after point no 4, after killing the T player on my left (as he suggested), I cleared the lobby and hid there. He then called "1 from ramp". At that point, the T player at ramp was pretty damn far away to even hear, let alone having any line of vision. Only when I re-peek to check the C4 and realize that it was taken away then I knew there was a T player in ramp.

Here you go, pls review and make wise decision. I have unprecedented hatred for cheaters.
I tried reviewing the demo but I couldn't see signs of walling or maybe I'm just too tired..

I'll give it ago later when I get up.
He probably was turning it on and off, point no 5 is the one the raised suspicion from me.