(wL) Forums

Full Version: Pug Ban Appeal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name: grizMatiK
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:1428098
Server: All warlord servers

I was banned on Friday night in one of the warlord pug servers because the server apparently detected a bhop hack. However whatever this "detection" was, it is certaintly flawed. I run no program other than css when I play, except for the occasional web browser, so I have no idea what the server thinks it detected in the first place. I was in the warm-up map after a pug ended prematurely due to the other team leaving and noticed that something was off about jumping/bhopping. I then asked in chat if the air acceleration was changed or something because bhop is extremely easy. TaraN answered me by saying that enablebunnyhop was on 1, then approximately 5 minutes I am banned while jumping around. I do not understand how a server can dectect something that is not there unless I was banned because the server just detected my speed or length of my jump. I do not hack or use any third-party programs when I play css and because I play on wl pugs everyday, this is very disconcerting. I emplore whoever to please look into this matter and I hope this can be resolved.
Please wait for a root admin to check on it
The ban has been removed.