(wL) Forums

Full Version: Friendlies once again
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here is Abra and Mr.Kill being Friendly in a different way... Now that they can no longer knife zombies across the map as they used to do on this map before that was removed they have to do it this way. Notice Abra (the zombie) does not stab Mr.Kill and goes right by , then Mr.Kill starts to shoot Abra in order to push him in to the other human. I am sorry for the quality of the 1st 5 mins of the video , you may have to watch the video a few times to see what is going on , it clears up at 5 sec's. Sorry that it is a short video too , the way they are doing this does not leave much time to start recording. All the video's played fine and in HD thru the entire video on my media player. In one of the video's Terry aka Don doshy is a zombie and Mr.Kill is the human in both video's acting as the "Pusher".  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xG4iDWXd...e=youtu.be

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_BDd80YQ...e=youtu.be

Magicians| ♠Λɓɾɑ¢ɑɗɑɓɾɑ ♠ STEAM_0:0:491494531
Magicians| Mr.Kill STEAM_0:0:962606828
$$Terry$$ STEAM_0:0:177352894
♠Λɓɾɑ¢ɑɗɑɓɾɑ ♠
BANNNED.

Mr.kill was simply shooting at a zombie that passed him by. I see no reason to impose a reprimand upon him.
The zombie did not stab him nor did Mr.Kill shoot at the zombie until he passed by this is a different way of them being friendlies he shots the zombie to push him in to the other person , if i had not been shooting that person would have died , then i would have been next , leaving only the 2 friendlies , i will continue to record when i see this happen.
What is the problem with your way of thinking i passed mrkill because Mr.Kill wasnt looking at me so i felt i should leave him again

he wasnt helping me in doing anything

bongripz you record other players breaking rules ?

how about you disconnect when zombies reach you to kill you

admin please review this again

Mr.Kill wasnt looking at me so i felt it would be to rude to kill someone who isnt looking or shooting,

Bongripz it is very rude to show us that you are a friend then try to ban us by your stupid reports

this report wasnt even concerning you.

thank you bongripz for all the love you showed to your friends
Reduced the ban from 1 week to 1 day, you have a previous ban history of friendlies Abra. Don't let it happen again.

If you see bongripz doing things wrong, feel free to record it and post a video here.
(Oct 27 2014, 06:36 AM)Abracadabra Wrote: [ -> ]What is the problem with your way of thinking i passed mrkill because Mr.Kill wasnt looking at me so i felt i should leave him again

Mr.Kill wasnt looking at me so i felt it would be to rude to kill someone who isnt looking or shooting,

Bongripz it is very rude to show us that you are a friend then try to ban us by your stupid reports

that is not doing your objectives (running past a human while zombie and not stabbing him when you clearly could have is not doing your objectives , which clearly states in the rules that , that is ban able) If you do not like that rule take it up with the "Root" , Head admins or the owner his self. , and the only time i go in to spectate to avoid any of you stabbing me is when some one breaks the rules and breaks my barricade to allow their zombie friend in for an easy kill at which point i hit \ which i have !spectate bound to. I have explained this time and time again to both you and the admins that come on to ZM , if you guys are going to continue to play cheaply and gang up on me int hat way i will continue to go in to spectate... If you get in to my barricade as a zombie with out the help of a human shooting it or blowing it up with a grenade then i do not go in to spec and i let the zombie kill me. I would rather only loose 2 points for dying , instead of the 10 i loose for going in to spec , but i WILL NOT allow you all to "Farm" me for points the way you try to do other people , which is one BIG reason as to why that server's population will not grow , people playing cheaply like that makes others not want to come back... over 171,000 people have checked out that server and less than 70 if that came back to play more than once less than 70 regular players out of over 171,000 that alone should tell you Admins and Owner something... not to mention all the video i have posted of the same people doing the same stuff they were banned for... and still those same people do the same stuff even after being banned for a week at a time , they come back to doing the same stuff like they do not care , people like that need to be removed for your server... or it will never grow , if you care about that then you should listen , if you do not then by all means let me know and ill stfu and quit with the video's.
(Oct 27 2014, 06:50 AM)BongRipz Wrote: [ -> ]
(Oct 27 2014, 06:36 AM)Abracadabra Wrote: [ -> ]What is the problem with your way of thinking i passed mrkill because Mr.Kill wasnt looking at me so i felt i should leave him again

that is not doing your objectives (running past a human while zombie and not stabbing him when you clearly could have is not doing your objectives , which clearly states in the rules that , that is ban able) If you do not like that rule take it up with the "Root" , Head admins or the owner his self. , and the only time i go in to spectate to avoid any of you stabbing me is when some one breaks the rules and breaks my barricade to allow their zombie friend in for an easy kill at which point i hit \ which i have !spectate bound to. I have explained this time and time again to both you and the admins that come on to ZM , if you guys are going to continue to play cheaply and gang up on me int hat way i will continue to go in to spectate... If you get in to my barricade as a zombie with out the help of a human shooting it or blowing it up with a grenade then i do not go in to spec and i let the zombie kill me. I would rather only loose 2 points for dying , instead of the 10 i loose for going in to spec , but i WILL NOT allow you all to "Farm" me for points the way you try to do other people , which is one BIG reason as to why that server's population will not grow , people playing cheaply like that makes others not want to come back... over 171,000 people have checked out that server and less than 70 if that came back to play more than once less than 70 regular players out of over 171,000 that alone should tell you Admins and Owner something... not to mention all the video i have posted of the same people doing the same stuff they were banned for... and still those same people do the same stuff even after being banned for a week at a time , they come back to doing the same stuff like they do not care , people like that need to be removed for your server... or it will never grow , if you care about that then you should listen , if you do not then by all  means let me know and ill stfu and quit with the video's.

I am not gonna read your whole life story and i dont care what you think about me or Mr.Kill
but you should go and review your whole life which probably not ok for a 29 years old man to play css with younger player
probably younger by 10 and 15 years old because I know some 29 years old men that are responsible and mature unlike you, Go get a life better that your drunk one. You have some phsycological problem because you answer with this whole story for one simple question which you answered in another way.
i said what i needed to say , you are mad that you got caught again and banned again... lucky for you the admin reduced it to a day... when the video clearly shows the two of you being friendly ... if that admin played ZM more he would see what im talking about on the whole friendly situation. Admins like King Kong who do play regularly know what i mean. Ive told you all before i do not mind being friends , but i am there to play the game not be friendlies , this is something most people can't seem to understand. The difference between Friends and Friendlies ... we can be friends but i will not help you to kill other people as you and Mr.Kill do , i will not run along with a zombie while i am human and not stab or shoot the other person... I told both of you i did not want to have to do this again... i tried and tried to get my point across... you both chose to not listen to me again... hate me all you two want , i do not care , im done arguing over this shit with you on here ... see you in game in a day. Have a nice day . good bye
After reviewing the videos, The ban on Abracadabra will remain intact. But as for the Mr.Kill and Terry there will be no ban imposed as terry was killed my Mr.kill there is no clue of playing them as freindlies.

Above all, Dear players Please read the server rules again to clear all your misunderstanding.