(wL) Forums

Full Version: Issues from Steam
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Alot of people are adding people and sending them messages: "Hey man, I like your inventory.. check mine out :<link> - Do not press on it!! its a virus, or it can do something really bad to your computer or to you. Don't risk it, report, block, and delete that person and you will be fine, trust me! -Goku SteelSeries

Its a new thing that's suddenly going around. I honestly don't understand why its happening, guess someone's a sadist. Be careful out there, it can be you or me or your best friends that can send these messages. Especially the "WTF Dude" thing. So be very careful when someone messages you with a link.
Hey man thanks for the warning to us all! It's sad that there's people that do this. :/
It's been around for sometime, just don't click on links by anyone even if they're your friends unless it's to popular sites.
Only click Bison approved links... everyone knows that!
Bison is the biggest hacker, thought everyone knew that.
Riser always sends me some links ._.
Haxor!
http://steamcommunity.com/id/oneonlyonekey
Found the one who created the virus by getting into his virus and getting all the information from it. Report him all if you want.
(Nov 17 2014, 08:55 PM)BlooD ZonE Wrote: [ -> ]http://steamcommunity.com/id/oneonlyonekey
Found the one who created the virus by getting into his virus and getting all the information from it. Report him all if you want.

He isn't the only one, it's just one of many accounts. There are many people redistributing the virus.

If anyone else is a victim of this, you should make a Steam Support post. They usually return your stuff since you never accepted or made the trade, it'll just take sometime.

You can easily find out where the items went by checking your trade/inventory history, no need to "get" into the virus and possibly make matters worse for yourself. Even if you did you probably aren't going to find anything other than a trade URL.
(Nov 17 2014, 09:09 PM)Riser Wrote: [ -> ]
(Nov 17 2014, 08:55 PM)BlooD ZonE Wrote: [ -> ]http://steamcommunity.com/id/oneonlyonekey

He isn't the only one, it's just one of many accounts. There are many people redistributing the virus.

If anyone else is a victim of this, you should make a Steam Support post. They usually return your stuff since you never accepted or made the trade, it'll just take sometime.

You can easily find out where the items went by checking your trade/inventory history, no need to "get" into the virus and possibly make matters worse for yourself. Even if you did you probably aren't going to find anything other than a trade URL.
Never saw the trade history before e.e ... well his steam name is donbaskin43243221. Huh
I get invites / messages from people randomly each day.

It is a virus - just IGNORE it and block them. If they are on your friends list, completely ignore it as well. Only click on links that are trustworthy!

Funny though.. my inventory isn't worth more then $100.
Pages: 1 2