(wL) Forums

Full Version: Admin Sucks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I was playing CS GO after a long time in here.
A guy was delaying match when we could have won that.[DE_ Inferno - 15th Round]
I asked admin to have a look.
Since that guy was his friend, so he ignored me and did nothing.
Just wanna tell you that your new admin sucks and is corrupt.
Please do needful.
Thanks
you should have provided the name of that admin
http://servers.war-lords.net/pugs/15912

He could have easily missed your message or maybe some sort of miscommunication. I'll check out the demo in a bit.
i saw the msg while I was at CSS pug.
Did that admin directly joined the CS:GO pug server after your message, Raptor? Or he was already playing on the server before getting your message?
Hi Raptor,

I was the Admin in the entire match with you.

First of all, none of them on the team were my friend. The person involved in this situation went by the steam name "zhslaren"

What happened that round was you took an AWP someone dropped that was meant to be for him. The AWP was not for you. The delay occurred because he didn't have a gun and was standing there requesting that you return his AWP which you didn't.

We also did NOT lose the match. You only stayed until half time, which then you left. (We ended up winning the match in OT)
I'm sorry that you felt ignored or that I was taking sides, but the reality was you were at fault. Maybe you didn't realize you took someone else's AWP.

Hopefully we can move pass this and continue to enjoy our time on the warlord servers.
This situation is a bit tricky as we don't have exact rules about it.By right, it belongs to the person who picked up the awp but if your a good sportsman you would return it to the player who it was meant for. Of course you might not have known that it was for someone else and ran off with it. But raptor, you shouldn't gerneralise all the new admin and say they suck.
(Nov 21 2014, 06:11 PM)KuYa Wrote: [ -> ]you should have provided the name of that admin

I'm new to CS GO in Wl... Undecided
(Nov 22 2014, 02:04 PM)popusaur Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Raptor,

I was the Admin in the entire match with you.

First of all, none of them on the team were my friend. The person involved in this situation went by the steam name "zhslaren"

What happened that round was you took an AWP someone dropped that was meant to be for him. The AWP was not for you. The delay occurred because he didn't have a gun and was standing there requesting that you return his AWP which you didn't.

We also did NOT lose the match. You only stayed until half time, which then you left. (We ended up winning the match in OT)
I'm sorry that you felt ignored or that I was taking sides, but the reality was you were at fault. Maybe you didn't realize you took someone else's AWP.

Hopefully we can move pass this and continue to enjoy our time on the warlord servers.

Seriously...
I even fight with glock and no armor if i got no money.
Cut this crap plz..
Also he kept the bomb till last second of this round.
He could have given the bomb to someone else instead of camping at t Spawn and delaying t objectives.
This is against the rules and you know it.
(Nov 22 2014, 05:01 PM)Black Blood Wrote: [ -> ]This situation is a bit tricky as we don't have exact rules about it.By right, it belongs to the person who picked up the awp but if your a good sportsman you would return it to the player who it was meant for. Of course you might not have known that it was for someone else and ran off with it. But raptor, you shouldn't gerneralise all the new admin and say they suck.

I said NEW admin Wink
Pages: 1 2