(wL) Forums

Full Version: Admin Abuse
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I killed people from this "<" clan and they talked about how my internet sucked even though I had better ping and latency than them. A admin, probably from that clan, muted me because I responded that I'm just better than them. I'm now muted and gagged for no reason, please remove it.  IGN: EpicLoiD

*SPEC* < Sensei :  GTFI with that camel ass internet
< illa :  i ll fuck your mother

[SourceComms] You have been muted!
[SourceComms] You have been gagged!

*SPEC* < Sensei :  yea
StevoTehGod killed BrianSloSt with mac10.
< j killed Gomelo.Br with awp.
< illa killed StevoTehGod with m4a1.
< j killed EpicLoiD with awp.
Player: EpicLoiD - Damage Taken
-------------------------
Damage Taken from "< j" - 111 in 1 hit
*SPEC* < Sensei :  lagging ass camel internet fag
Fixious killed StevoTehGod with p90.
*SPEC* < Sensei :  did u buy ur internet from power
I told you to fix your lag which was absolutely absurd. You were skipping all over the place. My buddies were clearly super annoyed as most were complaining about how bad it was. I watched you and it was bad. You were muted for arguing with me when I told you to fix it. "its ur fault dumb ass fagot". Figure out your problem with your internet and fix it. Thanks.
1. I wasnt even talking to you at that point, that was towards someone I know.
2. To call that lag would be an understatement, you were teleporting/zig zaging all over the map
3. The admin asked you to fix your connection issues and you responded by:

"dumbass my connection is better than urs"
"its ur fault dumb ass fagot"
I only said dumbass my connection is better than urs and that was because he was insulting me. I know for a fact that I wasn't lagging because my internet speed was 30mb/s and my ping to the server was 50. I wasn't even lagging a bit so when he said that I thought he was just butthurt.
And when I politely told < Sensei that it wasn't me before all this, < ev8oi said "No I saw you lagging the map shut the fuck up..." on the mic. And thats when I said " my connections better than urs dumbass"
Excuse me? I WATCHED you skipping all over the place. I put up with skipping here and there from a lot of the foreign players in the server because most of them can't help it. You live in an place where you shouldn't have to worry about that yet here you are skipping all over the map. I watched it for nearly 5 minutes. I received complaints about it and once I have people concerned about it, that's when I have to get concerned. I told you to fix it. You insisted you were not lagging. YOU WERE! I told you to stop arguing with me and you did anyway. i muted you for 30 minutes. It has been an hour and a half now. You got a 30 minute mute and here you are STILL arguing with me. I have to deal with backtalk from my children daily, I won't put up with it from you. 4 people saw you lagging/skipping. I didn't even kick you for it but you better believe that's the next step I take if you STILL refuse to listen.
(Nov 25 2014, 11:11 PM)EpicLoiD Wrote: [ -> ]And when I politely told < Sensei that it wasn't me before all this, < ev8oi said "No I saw you lagging the map shut the fuck up..." on the mic. And thats when I said " my connections better than urs dumbass"

I dont know how you could not notice it, you were lagging really badly. It doesnt matter what you said to me or sensei because we are just players, but Joltz is an admin and he politely asked you to check out what is going and you responded like that....which is the real issue here. I think it was a 30 minute gag anyway, I dont know why you are so upset about it.
If you were told you were lagging by a couple of players, then an admin told you to as well.. you should probably get it sorted out. You can use these rates to help out:
cl_cmdrate 66; cl_updaterate 66; rate 30000; cl_interp_ratio 1; cl_interp 0.0333

As for the silence, it was a simple case of misunderstanding. It was 30 minutes and is over now.

I will also be roaming around the Crackhouse server, anyone caught harassing players in anyway will have action taken on them.

CLOSED
I thought it was permanent. Sorry for being harsh. The lag might be because I turned of html motds because someone said that fixes a problem there is whenever people use chat.