(wL) Forums

Full Version: Excessive Profanity
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
User "mother in law for sale" is violating the rules by doing excessive profanity. He is mostly on Office and is an ***hole. From time to time he goes aggressive by either chat or voice. One time I was the last person alive and I died by the other last person on the opposite team and he started saying "waffles is stupid" "he has cow genes". I've said "Sorry for being stupid" and he continues to be rude. When I was looking at his recent chats he also said "India is the worst country ever"

Those who witnessed it are "Mr. Rabbit" " *I don't know to type his username but he's real life name is Ashki* " "Observer Ward *only the first half because he left*" And a few more other players.

Here's his chats - http://wls.gameme.com/player_histories/chat/1804967
I will get him silenced for a week when I get the chance.
[quote='lolWaffles' pid='114968' dateline='1418371875']
User "mother in law for sale" is violating the rules by doing excessive profanity. He is mostly on Office and is an ***hole. From time to time he goes aggressive by either chat or voice. One time I was the last person alive and I died by the other last person on the opposite team and he started saying "waffles is stupid" "he has cow genes". I've said "Sorry for being stupid" and he continues to be rude. When I was looking at his recent chats he also said "India is the worst country ever"

:/ REALLY bro mother in law for sale said our india country as a worst. i hate such peoples who don't give respect some one country or there people.first i liked him , now i hate him Angry.
I'm just going to ban him for 3 days