(wL) Forums

Full Version: Friendlies
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

Players :
  • HDK G.A.B.Y : STEAM_0:0:177352894
  • True^^ : STEAM_0:0:71580092
  • Magicians l Mr.FanFap™ : STEAM_0:0:47205658

are playing friendlies and trying to trap others for the zomb to kill, and they did that to me.

I am usually not against friendlies (eveyone does it, even some admins do it, sometimes Tongue ) and don't report them, unless it ruins others' gameplay by "grouping" against them.

i recorded several videos :

true^^ opened the door for mrfanfap, then the sucker backstabbed me

"grouping" against another poor zomb xD

true^^ and mrfanfap friendlies

hdk gaby and mrfanfap trying to trap me for the zomb (true^^).
The record stopped before they do, but they run and zomb stabbed me then gaby come again to kill me
Next time instead of putting each vidoe under seperate posts just post them all in the same post and if needed you can edit your original one to add them.

If an admin or ANYONE is being friendly please report them here on the forums it is against the rules and our admin team should not be breaking rules they enforce.
Thanks for the report BANNED
On first video, u are being friednlies with magicians by not shooting at him. No matter u were recording or not, u still fail to do the game objective. After consideration, a ban wil be imposed on u too but for a short period
Above all, you had accused server admin of being friendlies. If you have proof of any admins breaking server rules, pls provide us. Your accusation is worthless without proofs.
@RJU

OK, Thank you  Wink

@KINGKONG

I was recording and didnt want to shoot the zombie or else it will fight back and it will look like he is not being friendlies..

About the admins, i'am not trying to accuse anyone and/or report without a proof, i was just saying most players break this particular rule (it happens tens of times, everyday), including an admin.

As i said, i don't think its worth to report if everything is alright and no one is complaining, but at least, that's the way i see it,
unless not reporting is also against the rules ;p (JK)

Thank you  Smile