(wL) Forums

Full Version: [QUESTION]About the Ban
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sorry for posting here couldn't find appropriate place to post. Old thread is locked.

So heres the story,
I was playing on wl servers for more than 2 years then I had to go to different city for some work so I let my cousin play on my account which was the biggest mistake. He cheated, used wall-hack and shit, as a result my account got VAC'd. So to play again i bought a new account/copy of CS:S and now i found out that my this new account is also VAC'd(1/12/2015). I googled a little and found out that if you did not completely delete the hack/cheat there is a chance you can get a VAC ban. Here's the link -
http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/sh...?t=3188208

I want to clear few things here -

1. Sorry for all this.
2. If i were a hacker i wouldn't have bought a new acc. right after my VAC ban on #1 account and that too with the same identity. No hacker ain't that stupid.
3. I really liked the wl community, that's why i am still here discussing the problem.

What was all that?

I really want to play on the wl servers cause these are the only good servers and i like CS:S(the only game i play).
So my question is -  Am i allowed to play on the wl servers again with the same identity if i buy a new account/CSS?
wait for a root admin to respond on your matter.
The buy new copy does not apply to everyone.

REJECTED