(wL) Forums

Full Version: wL servers reg problems
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey there, last time the servers reg became too laggy, often peoples have blood on theirs head after headshot, but they have no damage, sometimes the bullets like wenting through the enemy's body and don't damaging or the enemy just need about 15-20 hits to get 100 hp damage.
I'm not completely sure if the problem is on my side, i played a lot of servers with pings about 150-200 and it were not that laggy as here, also there are many ppls who complained about lag. I've also checked ping, choke, loss and everything is fine, but the lag still appears
Can anyone here look for actual server problems?

I defined this problem on mg server and crackhouse (especially for mg)
I'm also experiencing lag problems in the minigames and snipers servers and my ping seems to be a lot higher recently. All my missed shots are hitting people.

Edit: 75% packet loss when connecting to the servers seem to be the problem.
How did you checked for packet loss at the moment of connection?

Well, that's what exactly happens to me, the skin hits barely working, but particularly peoples just have blood and have no damage. Even the "AFK" player takes a long time to shoot until he dies.
I did a ping command in cmd