(wL) Forums

Full Version: Friendlies
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Some players are breaking the rules of the game being human friend zombie...

BOss- RaooF - STEAM_0:0:455984662

http://imgur.com/K9cV7vA
With the evidence provided, i conclude that this is a case of Friendlies. Time 1:03 which at middle of the round, there is no point the guy turn zombie and the human didnt notice. Even if human didnt notice, why zombie is not knifing him for that long. And also the only way to get up there is by jumping to that woodblock seen at side where human is is sitting and viewing. AND this guy had been banned couple of times by several admins (including me) for breaking rules..
NOTE: i wont make the final judgement now instead i will wait for other's admin view since there is only one image provided.
By the image you can tell the zombie is not going for the human as he's flashing his flashlight at someone instead of going to knife the human and the human is making no effort to shoot him either.

-Banned

P.S. Next time make sure to include names and Steam IDs of both players not just one.
Still couldn't make a dem for how this guy and the bunch of other yemens keep throwing the gun out of submarine to the enemy at mg_awp_submarine map and sharing the gun at jacs
(Jan 17 2015, 08:02 AM)RJU Wrote: [ -> ]By the image you can tell the zombie is not going for the human as he's flashing his flashlight at someone instead of going to knife the human and the human is making no effort to shoot him either.

-Banned

P.S. Next time make sure to include names and Steam IDs of both players not just one.

Thanks to the admin.
I'll be together with you to improve the server.
(Jan 17 2015, 07:49 AM)KINGKONG Wrote: [ -> ]With the evidence provided, i conclude that this is a case of Friendlies. Time 1:03 which at middle of the round, there is no point the guy turn zombie and the human didnt notice. Even if human didnt notice, why zombie is not knifing him for that long. And also the only way to get up there is by jumping to that woodblock seen at side where human is is sitting and viewing. AND this guy had been banned couple of times by several admins (including me) for breaking rules..
NOTE: i wont make the final judgement now instead i will wait for other's admin view since there is only one image provided.

Thanks to the admin.
I'll be together with you to improve the server.